Delay the game

I’ve spent the better half of this evening unable to play because of “external error” or whatever at the title screen. So I decided to do some reading on the steam forums, reddit and here.

It’s disappointing, to say the least.

This release should have at the minimum had the basic features of V2.
-Private Lobbies (and they won’t at launch, don’t kid yourself)
-After Lobby Scoreboards
-Intelligible Weapon Stats.

Another major sin in todays gaming landscape for a cooperative hoard game…
-No Crossplay
This is a massive mistake, it should have been number one on the board for networking game features. You already have it hard releasing this kind of game for the player base, not having crossplay is only going to kill the game faster.

And all of the feedback on the classes, looking at psyker, man it’s crazy to think that game devs could be so blind to their community. I understand you have to run a business but it’s crazy.

None of this includes the keybinding/mouse issues, or the cavalcade of graphical and game crash issues.

There is no way you’re fixing all of this in two weeks, at the very least issue a public statement saying explicitly what will be fixed so your players can make an educated purchase. (If you dont know for sure you can fix something in time, guess what? Just say you can’t and surprise people otherwise) Or unlaunch the game and take it on the chin until you can provide all of the features that make a complete package for your fans.

2 Likes