Oh boy, looking forward to tomorrow

Excited for this game to finally move into beta 2.0/Early Access tomorrow and bring in a bunch of new blood. Here’s hoping all the features are fully finished for the full release.

8 Likes

Yeah, can’t wait. Fun times will be had, except for maybe the people with technical issues.

mass refunds I would think because it runs so badly

2 Likes

I’ve had input lag issues since the start of the beta. At first I thought that this is how the game is supposed to be, but apparently the gameplay is supposed to be smooth and responsive, like Quake smooth. However I get between 0.3 and 0.5 s input lag whenever I press a key. If that is not fixed tomorrow I’m gonna be sooooo dissapointed :frowning:

Guys, its tomorrow today!

2 Likes

Maintenance still.

LMAO

And here we are at full launch with features still missing. Even after all those delays.

2 Likes

This post has aged poorly. Release patch is a massive dissapointment.

2 Likes

Ah don’t worry, they managed to get the cash shop working flawlessly despite all the other issues in the game! Y’know, the real important stuff

5 Likes

Good to see priorities isn’t it?

But don’t worry they’re releasing a new subclass each quarter, so in 27 months we’ll have as many as Vermintide had at launch.

I bet we’ll see much faster shop updates.

5 Likes

Funny how a good few people missed the joke here. And yep, all signs with launch so far point to this actually being a Beta 2.0 version of the game.

The fact they had microtransaction monetization up and running on official release of this game and not the full crafting system like vermintide 2 shows how the companies priorities have shifted over the years. Especially after Tencent took such a huge share amount of the company (Which by the way is right before the microtransaction shop was added to Vermintide 2) .

3 Likes

Oh trust me, we all got your snarky tone.
I just didn’t feel like playing along with that BS. Kinda tired of everyone bitching over the release.
Yeah, it wasn’t a perfect release. It’s still a fun game.

Do not get me wrong. Core wise I feel like the game has tremendous potential. Its so close to being a great game, but it missed the mark do decisions from upper management where it seems like they forced dev focus into other priorities.

Is the game fun? Yes. Could it of been so much more? Yes.

Deleted other post because reply system is breaking. Again.

2 Likes

Well that is true.

Ive been telling everyone who asks that the gameplay is fun. From the moment i land in a mission to extraction im having a great time. I have crashed very few times, much more after thanksgiving than before, but still fairly stable.

However, almost all issues i have with the game are within the Mourningstar. Currencies, shopping, character creation, weekly challenges, inventories, post mission scoreboard/emperor gifts, the map / mission selection, penances, upgrades not being available and now to top it all off, a premium cosmetic microtransaction shop.

The game is fun, the systems that hold it together are not. They’re tedious, too random, and a massive downshift in quality from V2.

2 Likes