Deamonhost + Stealth

You lose the agro on stealth which is kinda messed up and will lead to people griefing others by killing them using Deamonhost. MUST FIX! Make the deamonhost able to see stealth players please.

8 Likes

Or just re-engage them when they come off stealth. But yeah I died that way. Thought I triggered the host somehow, but it was my friend turning invisible.

2 Likes

100% man. Lets you let others pay for your mistake. Easy way to troll too.

demonhost should be confused for 2-3s doing nothing, and then choose a target depending on proximity including the player who broke the tracking, regardless of active stealth or not.

this way the ability is useful in the fight but not a perfect griefing tool.

3 Likes

I’d say return aggro to the stealth user afterwards but otherwise yeah that’d be perfect

2 Likes

or…they could actually make DH a hard but fair and fun boss to fight instead? I would say the list of potential builds you can use to kill it has expanded, even if zealot still deletes its the fastest.

1 Like

Just had a game of a veteran exploiting this interaction and since they have two charges, guarantee they kill two peoples if the group is not prepared to fight a DH.
Should be addressed or it’s going to become a problem. I don’t block people often (3 now in total since playing pre-order beta) but this is definitely gonna make the list fill up.

Daemonhost best friend ever! We need a oops all Daemonhost mode.

1 Like

I blocked some dude who did that the other day lol.
Some zealot ran through the host to maybe save 20 seconds and then agro dropped and paid no consequences. Lame interaction.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.