Darktide is Mostly negative on Steam with 39% recent reviews

1.) Reviews always evaluate the development of a game. An abandonned game leads to bad reviews. Here, not even an hotfix for 1 month, the next week policy and the promises not fullfilled have lead to bad reviews. This is a live game service. You review also that. Also, you review the reactivity of the dev and the game.
2.) Reviews are also judging the interest of a game… not only its potential. For me, the lack of crafting leads to less interest and the limitation of the gameplays I can test.
3.) They sold it like a FINISHED game, not an open beta, not an early access. They said they would deliver missing feature quickly. And they did not do it. Would you advice to buy a car if it is delivered without tires? I don’t…
4.) What you call review bombing is not. Until now people have been patient and considered the plans of FS. Now, they have run out of patience with the next week policy. Also, it is the only way to make FS listen to us. They did not until now. And if they continue, their game will worth nothing when they will finish their port to the xbox. That’s up to them to not reach this point.

I say it… I have put a thumb up when I’ve bought the game, and have changed this for a thumb down cause of the promises not fullfilled and the next week policy. It will remain like that until that they give us, at least, crafting. Without that, it is hard to go for damnation maps and test templates (yea, I play heresy but start to go in damnation missions).

16 Likes