šŸ˜Ž Cross Play Between PC and Xbox and PC and PS4

The game is already bad enough with bad players joining champ or legend, dying and losing a grim, or 3 bad players going down as soon as a horde shows up and quitting before XP screen (the telltale sign of bad players) without adding a bunch of shall we say, less mature gamers, who are, on top of that, at a huge disadvantage over PC players.

1 Like

lmao so many games allow crossplay. This will help this game in the long run. I remember not playing dlc levels because I couldnā€™t get anyone to join. This is pve

They have actually tested this on other games guysā€¦ They take professional console gamers and put them up against average PC gamers. The PC players absolutely destroy the console players for the most part. You can not compare the preciseness of a mouse and keyboard to a game pad. There is no comparison, the Mouse will always win.

With that in mind, I donā€™t mind if there is cross play. But I want an option to filter players. I do not want console players in my legend runs.

2 Likes

And thatā€™s why there was a mouse peripheral for the PSX, and part of why Sonyā€™s side (at least; I donā€™t know about different XBox generations) on the console wars has supported playing with keyboard and mouse since PS2. While console players are certainly more likely to use a pad than PC players, there already are couch gamers with pads on PC, and Iā€™d guess thereā€™re some console players using KB&M. So a bad basis for filtering, Iā€™d say.

But then, the official answer here and elsewhere has been

Itā€™s not impossible for it to come at some point, but for now, it wonā€™t happen.

1 Like

The only issue I have with crossplay is that PC players have a distinct advantage in frame rate and response, which can make playing with them a little boring.

It was the same issue with playing GoW 4 co-op campaign with a friend, who could murder everything before I got the chance to aim at a handful of enemies.

Another vote for no. The level to which the game would have to be dumbed down with auto aim etc. No thanks.

Microsoft has made it possible for PS4 peeps to play with xbox, the same goes for window users. They have made it possible for alot of platforms to play together. Surely it would be in everyones best intrest to be able to play together?
With Microsoft making it easier, I canā€™t see why you wouldnā€™t make plans for this.

I hope the dev ads this option in future update. You can turn it on or off. This satisfies both sides. People will b!tch but this is a great game and I hope to play future dlc and not play lone like the 1st games community got pretty small.

With Sonyā€™s announcement, I hope you consider adding the feature

I would like to see cross play but Fatshark already decided to give them different spawnrates and health so this is pretty much over. :confused:

1 Like

I hope they think about this Microsoft added k&m support. Sony is open to crossplay. This game needs one player pool not 3 split

Can we kill these threads that missed the autolock somehow?

3 Likes

Yep. I am one of those players on PC that plays with an XB1 elite controller. Now I know its not as precise as mouse/keyboard, but my setup in my home dictates this. I have my computer hooked up to the big screen from a couch for gaming, so I stick with it. I also do a lot of VR gaming - so my gaming space has been thought out specifically to accommodate those needs.

I play Legend just fine with a console controller. Its a bit of a handicap yes but negligible. Lots of people can be just as good with console controllers.

1 Like

I think there are pro and consā€¦ but pro are more and better; the pc community is very little.

U donā€™t have to reply if u donā€™t like the thread. I could careless. :joy:

Xbox and ps4 cross play might be possible with a lot of work but I donā€™t think you can do it with pc, the pc version of the game is very different.

2 Likes