Crafting My Own Weapons

Hey boys,

Like the title says. When will I be able to craft my own crap. That’s all I want. I don’t care about changing my perks. I just want to craft the weapons that I enjoy using in your game. Thank you.

4 Likes

Would be nice, I’m pretty sick of having to entirely rely on RNG to give me gear. Would be much better if we could craft gear also.

2 Likes

Agreed. I’ve been trying for a decently rolled hand cannon since I’ve reached 30 on 3 toons, but I’m still waiting.
There is an insane amount of missing things in Darktide, it’s really hard to simply give FS the benefit of the doubt that this was a mistake.

1 Like

seems easy to implement too.
100 Plasteel for a completely random weapon
200 for a certain group (ie like the shop skins)
300 for a specific gun

and you can “Bias” the RNG rolls for it’s modifiers [Yellow Bars] using Diamantine, using 100 per stat you want focused (max 300)

So if you want a ‘Agripinaaa MK7 Braced Autogun with High Damage, Stopping Power and Ammo’ you would pay Hadron 300 plasteel and 300 Diamantine. The End result would be the gun with 70-100% for the 3 choosen fields. And it would pop out unconsecrated (grey) so you then would have to spend more to make it green>blue’>purple>gold. it’s “Base Rating” as a Grey would sync up with the player’s top gear just like the shop :slight_smile:

These prices are very expensive on purpose as an end game God-Emperor stat rolling - That I recommend be unlocked at L30. but otherwise prices are easily massaged.
Last but not least… OMNISSIAH PLZ LET US NICKNAME THE WEAPONS WE CRAFT

That’s just the old shrine system from V1. For getting items, I think V2 was better, but for improving items V1 was better.

1 Like