Craft system changes?

Hi, first i have to say that the game is really fun. Me and my friends are having great time in game.
BUT, i feel really discouraged by the craft system, for severals reasons, and i am sure that there already have been a lot of posts about it so i am not going to list the problems or potential solutions, you guys know your job better than me.
Honestly i would just like to know if the dev team is planning to do something about it, because being forced to grind the game just to get decent builds (if you are lucky) just doesnā€™t feel good, and if it is going to stay like that i will probably stop playing this often and go to another game most of the time.
So please just let us know if something will change or not.
Thanks for everything and sorry but i have to be honest, and from what i can see a lot of others players share my feelings

15 Likes

@brosgw we have another!

Welcome to the memorial :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Added your thread and name.

Encourage your friends to also make accounts and to add their voices. Need to hit that 500 milestone of half 1k users.

@Guiz the only hopeful thing I can tell you is that Fatshark said ā€œthey arenā€™t done with the crafting changesā€ since the last time they touched them. But whether that will be a big enough change to warrant hope that the rotten core of the system itself is changed rather than just small, but ultimately futile, tweaks we cannot know. And itā€™s been half a year or so since they said that so, who knows when or what.

6 Likes

How are you so I top of thingsā€¦

1 Like

dude makes alts to build the illusion of agreement i think.

1 Like

I work from home :stuck_out_tongue:

But luckily I have so many people willing to tag me, otherwise I would miss a lot.

4 Likes

Never made an alt in my life.

4 Likes

Ignore him. Dude has decided to make his entire forum personality be ā€˜mad about people saying crafting sucksā€™ for some reason.

But I wonder if we can hit 500 by the time of the ā€˜open letterā€™ anniversary?

5 Likes

Yes, I am one of @brosgwā€™s alts :shushing_face:

5 Likes

Same here :wink:

6 Likes

Am I remembered there? I despise the Crafting System and Iā€™ve been VERY vocal on that - but Iā€™ve seen that thereā€™s already enough threads, so I donā€™t want to make another one just to repeat the same arguments, etc.

1 Like

No I didnā€™t add you, rectified! 492. I sometimes hold off if people give nuanced opinions but I think I thought you added you but didnā€™t. Please chastise me.

2 Likes

Iā€™m Alpharius.

6 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed:

2 Likes

Iā€™m a brosgw alt and soā€™s my wife!

6 Likes

Lets get her account made too #493!

1 Like

I know for a fact Iā€™m brosgwā€™s harsher opinionated side. Though Iā€™m not sure Iā€™d call myself an alt.

Itā€™s more of a Mr. Hyde kinda deal going on.

Surprised you figured it out you clever little cookie.

2 Likes

This is a family-friendly board.

3 Likes

And Iā€™m Omegon!

No one cares about Omegon :fist::pensive:

1 Like

Iā€™m brosgwā€™s alt account that doesnā€™t make Crafting threads, but still posts my ideas on how they should fix Crafting on other peoplesā€™ threads anyway :kissing_heart:

3 Likes