Consistent logon issues and crashes

Please include as much information as possible in the description of your issue and include:

so is anyone running into this? is this being talked about? me and my friends keep having issues with logging on. backend 1342. server errors. games crashing. can we just play the game?

• Steps to reproduce the issue= play the game
  • How consistently the issue occurs for you= 90 percent of the time
  • Screenshots and/or video evidence

If reporting a crash, please do so within the ‘Technical Support’ sub-category and include the crash report produced.

I just started getting the Backend 1342 error myself within the last dozen minutes or so. I tried to join 2 runs: One crashed about 4-5 minutes in, the other during the map load screen.
Everything was fine a bit earlier.

it seems to be getting worse today. have been getting more and more since WOM launch. today its unplayable for me

Could you try the steps outlined in this article?

https://support.fatshark.se/hc/en-us/articles/360021232734--PC-How-to-resolve-Sign-In-Timeout-errors

no none of that is the problem. the game is crashing and its not cause of anything on my end. for example, i craft or change stuff sometimes in the ethanor, it crashing. like right now i crafted a weapon for kruber, backend error. launch the game shortly after, crash. restart pc and launch game, go to ethanor… crash. pls fix this and stop assuming its our end. its abvious this is not working properly, u guys know that. everybody knows it. you literally have a few ppl left that still play this and ur still pushing them away?? LUL

Just to update that the 1342 errors I was getting were not happening the following day when I got around to playing and I haven’t had them occur since then either.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.