Community Comm-Link 16th February 2023

I’m very glad that everything is account locked because the first T4 blessing I see is probably on the least played character in my roster.

The problem is that I lack the sire milk coins because I never play the character and I haven’t touched the contracts this week because splitting my time between 4 characters would mean I could get nothing done. Ok well I got some contract re-rolls because I stacked credits, no problem. Well I go to reroll a bunch of other painful contracts and of course it bugs out and won’t let me re-roll the one that takes something like 6 hours to do.

Doing the contracts I DO NOT have enough credits to get either without the bonus.

I HAVE the credits on other characters!

I PUT the time in!

I even have enough for essentially infinite re-rolls but this stupid fing system is designed to do nothing but waste my god dam time.

This is either essence of my problem with a system that is Entirely Random and entirely locked to the character because who the hell knows HOW LONG it will take to even see another T4.

I don’t even know WHY this would roll on the Ogryn since I basically got it to 30 and stopped playing him. I’m 100% convinced that the entire point of them sticking to this system and making it as painful as humanly possible is so they can pat themselves on the back when they eventually fix it because I have no idea why they are so dearest on wasting everyone’s time.

Edit: case and point the current credit and crafting mats count on my other 3 characters which currently have jack worth buying.

Like what is even the argument for this? I played the game, I did the contracts, I put the time in and I’m being punished for not having the precognition to know “oh I need to have this many credits on this character at this time or I’ll miss 2 tier 4 blessings”.

There is no defence for this bs.

Edit 2: I give up with this system. After just not seeing Deflector at all I get 2 back to back. I’m not even happy about it I’m just MAD because this stupid loot system has no rhyme or reason and doesn’t even reward you for playing the characters you want to play.

6 Likes