Darktide should be less than 10% positive on steam

Look I get that the usual game is to hyper focus on one good item and go “I don’t see the problem with the RNG system” but it’s getting kind of tiresome.

The argument is not entirely about f you get a good item or not but having 0 control over any aspect if you do and how the system seems designed to be as frustrating as humanly possible and not respect your time.

I outlined it in this post here in a rant:

The whole system being RNG makes any progress obnoxious. It expects that you are going to login every hour to check if the store rolled anything worthwhile or check their web app. Even finding cool stuff I’m so frustrated by the time I find it that it deflated any sense of accomplishment because I did nothing to earn that, I lucked into it.

Everyone seems to take photos whenever there is a great item but here’s us a challenge, take one every time you get some trash and compare and contrast.

People focused on the crafting because it’s potentially the one place to fix most of the issues but it’s far from the only issue with the system.

1 Like