COD4: MW - Call Omnissiah Daddy 4: Mending Weapons [Blessings 4]

I did it. 2575 hours later. I did it. I have them all.
When final blessing was acquired… nothing happened. Hadron did not tell me I’m her favourite varlet or even that I’ve postponed my execution, because Omnissiah might have use for me.

It is just day as any other day. Crew of The Mouring Star manning their stations, Rejects and Acolytes preping for another mission, brass bickering on open channel to inspire morale… or God Emperor knows why.

And there was I… with collection complete. Feeling alien to all of that. On the surface countless tragedies occur. Whole teams do not return, but I was going through my own Exterminatus. Omnissiah work was finally done but it was not acknowledged.

I guess… it’s how it always is, how it was always meant to be.

Verba Scriptum: I have video where I check all blessings I have (not individually but just checking if all families are done) and final acquisition. Of course I had to kark it up and miss checking Elysian Pattern Lasgun (don’t worry it’s also complete).

13 Likes
5 Likes

Sorry for askin, but u have only t4 blessings? Or ALL OF THEM?

1 Like

ALL
OF
THEM

All Of Them Colonel Tom Parker Sticker - All Of Them Colonel Tom Parker Tom Hanks Stickers

5 Likes

I get annoyed after leveling even 1 weapon, let alone the slot machine at brunt’s. You are a man with greater will than most.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Ey nice work mate!

4 Likes

Love Andrea Bocellis and Sarah Brightmans “time to say goodbye”.

But there would be no penance or voice line for you. It was never meant to be accomplished because no one was thought to be that insane.

4 Likes

Ah… my favourite quote from certain copy paste.

“No one would believe it happened, because it’s impossible someone could be THAT KARKED UP!
But you were…”

2 Likes

Link, hey link! We have a quest for u!

Made all weapons on every possible iteration/variation/combination of blessings and traits.

2 Likes

2 Likes

802f9569e80d031627168248ae00f70d

1 Like

Congrats, I only bothered with the handful of unique T2s/T3s and all the T4s because the rest would be the definition of fluff and not content. I don’t need Slaughterer T1 ever, I am never going to apply it to a weapon.

3 Likes
1 Like

Congrats! I hit that arbitrary goal a while back myself and, while I was absolutely expecting nothing to happen as a result of it, I was still a bit disappointed at being correct.

On the other hand, it makes sense because there never will be a true 100% until they stop adding new weapons and hopefully that doesn’t happen too soon; we’ve had few enough.

I look forward to my 100% being undone next week and I’ll race you to completion.

3 Likes

Sure:

Psyker
0:55 - All Psyker exclusive weapons

Veteran
3:08 - All Veteran exclusive and shared weapons (excluding Recon Lasgun, because I’m a tard…)

Zealot
6:47 - All Zealot exclusive weapons

Ogryn
8:03 - All Ogryn exclusive weapons
9:13 - Final Acquisition
9:49 - Grim realisation…

Verba Scriptum: @deusvult6, you’re soo on!

3 Likes

You did it Horus you collected all 40,000 warhammers

2 Likes

alternatively:

You’ve earned the first place on my brand new Ice Cream List™!

Impressive. Utterly karking bonkers, but impressive!

1 Like

116991c7a2cab3442116b42ad2c475829843e3f3
d5d5872c7ec09a04325a3efc904a192f

2 Likes