COD4: MW - Call Omnissiah Daddy 4: Mending Weapons [Blessings 4]

I have 25 million, 300+ orange bricks waiting to go back to the warp and 759k plasteel. You guys wanna throw down?

2 Likes

You think I’m intimidated?!
I may not have much, but I have faith in the Emperor!

Well I’m right karked… Aren’t I?

1 Like

So the question is, would you have stopped playing if that was achievable in 150 hours instead of over 2500 hours?

Also, do you have the ‘perfect’ version of each weapon?

No, I would not stop playing, I would collect perfect weapons instead and:

1. I wouldn’t buy 2 new mouses and one headset.
  2. I would reward FS by purchasing “their” cometics instead of Lego.

The reason why I asked is because there seems to be an uptick in people defending their atrocious crafting system by saying that if we had everything, we’d just stop playing.

As though the combat, environments, sound design, and setting aren’t engaging enough to keep someone playing for that amount of time.

1 Like

As a doctor, I have a question: how would you rate pain from 0 to 10 on the pain scale if, when updating crafting and itemizing things, all your blessings fly off because your guns are “not pumped”

1 Like

That would be quite a severe pain in the rectum.

1 Like

Not sure… how high would this be on a scale?

or this?

2 Likes

On a positive note, if you are the guy in the top picture, you lack the facility to painfully insert that item into.

1 Like

Fat Shark will find a way…

(Sorry for the edit - I’ve noticed spelling error in the meme with Vect).

1 Like

170k plasteel and 2.3 million dockets later I have all the T4 blessings for the new stuff and am ready to get on Fat Shark customer support to clear out all this garbage. I guess now I have to wait for an Ironhelm to appear in the store with Man-Stopper again, but at least there’s 3 characters to camp that out with.

and yeah like 3-4 useful guns in all that lmao terrible system. I know you needed this update so there it is. how have any other amassed developer-tier materials been spent on this forum?

2 Likes

Well done!!!

Yet…
HADRON CALLING
GET TO ZA TOASTA

1 Like

I went from

116991c7a2cab3442116b42ad2c475829843e3f3

to

95b5d7b9b8112476e9527dff356034530ab2c8b3

but I now have

We went from 1082 total blessings to 1214. I am currently sitting at 1195/1214 with only 19 left. I have all T3s and T4s, shock maul is 100%, and the only blessing I have no level of is Flechettes. I’ve had multiple Man-Stoppers already so I got lucky there.

Now we settle in for the long haul. Last time, the last 1% took me 2 months to fill out. I just hope I can nab 'em all before the system change.

2 Likes

Welp, I’m far behind so it will take a while. Also, back to triple digits plasteel quantity… Eh.

3 Likes

5Jv7
It took me a bit but I got there!

Back to all green sitting at 1214/1214. Sadly, still no Hadron cutscene :frowning: But, hey! Now I can finally play the game!

Lol, but seriously I look forward to whatever new system they’re cooking and hoping 100% blessings converts to something decent. Cheers and good luck gettin’ 'em all!

giphy

1 Like

Far, far behind… should have asked for handicap, like “You can only use 5k 15k plasteel per week”.
Let me show you my progress:

1 Like