[Blessings 2: Electric Boogaloo] Fumbles is done!

Well… I’m done with the Psyker! Now is Sister-Valerie’s [Zealot] turn to collect both blessings and penances.

I’m happy this time instead of being depressed. Could be low percentage of blood in alcohol or just lucky day.
Anyway - stay strong in the Emperor, cleanse chaos wherever you see it and have faith!
Emperor protects!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Getting all penances for all the classes was a fun enough challenge/task. I could never submit myself to getting all blessings for a class however. That sounds masochistic to the extreme.

2 Likes

Especially since higher tiers don’t automatically unlock all lower tiers of the same blessing. That alone is such an insane oversight

2 Likes

Or trying to get the level 2 exclusive blessings for shotguns…truly the work of a sadist!

2 Likes

I actually made a new character for some of the shotgun ones. Impossible to get low enough weapons otherwise.

2 Likes

I thank the RNG gods every day that it took me under a week to find the blessings for both the normal shotguns and the Ripper guns just looking at Brunt’s rotating store. I pray for deliverance for all the lost souls not as fortunate as I.

2 Likes

But I’ve managed. Also tier 1 and 2 are always accessible through Brunt… sometimes Hadron (only lvl 2 - she didn’t roll 1st tier blessing as a second blessing above level 30 but maybe I’ve been lucky).

So here is a joke for this joyous occasion:

• Honey! I’ve found BDSM magazine under our sons’ bed, we need to punish him!
  • And what are you going to do? Spank him?
1 Like

I wonder if thats why there are 5 character slots :thinking:

1 Like

This is why Fulgrim was told to stop doing motivational posters before the heresy, Vulcan still hasn’t stopped huffing promethium.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.