Charm traits need something for grimoires bearer

I really only do books in legend, which isnt every often anymore (although im getting some newer friends to play it now, so i’ll prolly do it more often) but, it is kind of annoying, I feel like I always have to be at least one of the grim holders just to make sure we dont lose it (same story back when I was gearing.) But since I mostly play, GK / Huntsman / RV / Shade / Waystalker, losing a pot really sucks, because of how useful their actives are, especially when pooping out str pots as GK XD

My biggest gripe with potions is that concoction is pretty much the only thing I run, its really good in almost any situation, I dont think it needs a nerf but some of the other traits are lackluster, same problem with swift slaying and other melee traits, we need other traits for damage output, like a bleed, or boost to charge attacks or whatever. Proc to increase power, proc to increase cleave specifically, just anything or else SS is always going to be top tier, because most “defensive” traits are sub par on higher difficulties, minute damage mitigation becomes pretty useless when any hit chunks you by 75%