When dodging multiple times my character jumps instead of dodge. (any direction)
Steps to Reproduce:
- Dodge once
- Try to dodge again quickly
Very often the character will jump on a fast second(third, fourth, …) dodge.
Steam with mouse and keyboard. Standard Keybindings. Stationary dodge.
Steam Profile URL: Steam Community :: Ch1cken90d
Steam ID: 76561198137991872
Thats how it works ever since vermintide… You have two options:
- Get used to it and learn how to press it not that quick and youll eventually get used to it.
- Make dodge and jump different keybinds so itll never happen again.
That’s not a good excuse.
- In Vermintide it can be put at shift without Problems. But here u can sprint.
- Just because the problem also exists with Vermintide doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be fixed.
Would be good only to jump if intended to jump.
Well, you have a control over it so…
yes, but if the control is bad or defective then I call it so
Its not bad or defective, you can split the input to control exactly when you do one or the other… Its obvious the game can’t guess exactly what you want to do, no matter how many variables you try to check.
You can just learn how it works and not spam it.
FWIW it’s fine to use shift for both sprint and dodge; you can’t dodge forwards, and you can’t sprint backwards, so it doesn’t seem to mechanically hamper you much.