Triple Tap Dodge?

I know this may sound ridiculous but it would help me out a lot. Can there be an option for a triple tap dodge? I tend to trigger the double tap all the time by accident from just moving around in fights.

The answer is to bind your Dodge and Jump on separate keys. It will take some getting used to, but once you do, it works wonders for accidents. I think the most common way is to separate them to Shift and Space.

This. First thing I did when I started playing was rebind keys.

I moved dodge to my side mouse button by my thumb so I don’t ever have to take my fingers off a movement key to dodge.

I know you can and I do have it bound to one of my side mouse buttons but I like the double tap concept. I just wish it was 3 pushes instead of 2. Just personal preference i guess

The answer is to bind your Dodge and Jump on separate keys. It will take some getting used to, but once you do, it works wonders for accidents. I think the most common way is to separate them to Shift and Space.

This is a good tip. It took me ages to get used to it bit it made a big difference.