Double tap for dodging?

A small request, but can we have double tap back for dodging as an option? I always used it in VT2 and not having it in DT can get frustrating because my reflexes now automatically do a double tap in melee when needing to dodge. Which can end up me getting hit by accident and on the higher levels and this is a problem of course.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Please?
Or even just the ability to have one action bound to multiple keys. I had to bind crouch to C for sliding to accommodate my fingers even though I usually use Cntrl. Would be nice to be able to bind crouch to both.

3 Likes

i asked for this also, a few times.

2 Likes

I bound jump to my left alt and dodge to my spacebar. It’s worked great for me.

1 Like

Here here! Well said that reject! The amount of times I’ve double tapped and got hit coz I’ve forgotten it’s not there anymore is embarrassing >.<

2 Likes

I really don’t want to use a separate button, I have been using double tap a very long time and it feels more natural to me. I have tried the ALT button but dodging got worse :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree - I’ve learned to live with a similar key bind, but it’s not the same. I went back to VT2 for cata game earlier and breezed through it - forgot how easy it is (for me) to dodge with double tap, so hopefully we’ll get it back sooner rather than later ^_^.

1 Like