Character creation is a complete joke

Every female character is running the same one face and 2 hairstyles that doesn’t make them look like a drug addicted 50yo british person or cave woman. Few of my female friends even dropped the game purely because of that

How hard is it to make decent looking faces? They are just so comically bad that you actually have to try to get something so shitty

lol ‘‘post was found offensive by the community’’ soy nerds are on a rampage

4 Likes

Wait till the apologists tell you they look “average”, and you need to go outside (some people unironically have said that).

5 Likes

6 Likes

Because apparently in the Grim dark of the 42nd millenium, there’s no pretty people left.
And that’s supposedly “lore friendly” even though… There’s plenty of damn examples of hot people in 40k…

3 Likes

I have no beef with looks, but the back stories seem to have hardly any bearing on the actual game afterwards… except some people screaming about Cadia.

5 Likes

I agree that we miss more faces, hair etc.
Even eyes colors is needed

2 Likes

I made a thread about this too like a month ago.
My running theory is that the creative/design directors in Obese Salmon are allergic to pretty women and gets hives if they ever see one.

2 Likes

Just cover the faces with some paid cosmetics. You could almost think this is a sales tactic… :thinking:

1 Like

Out of curiosity, why are you only complaining about the look of women? Tbh, I’m fine with either body type as they look now.

2 Likes

Seriously?

This is not just women… There are too few choices…
We should at least have more than 30 faces, 30 hair cut, more eyes colors…
And we should be able to change in game everything, including the heigh and name of the character.
Only thing that you should not be able to change is the origins.

2 Likes

Just wait a year and buy the premium face cosmetics :+1:

1 Like

C’mon. Programming an RGB range for textures such as eyes is immeasurably complex. Not to mention the theme of the setting.

2 Likes

again

2 Likes

Yes, this again. Attractive options in games is a hill I will die on.

1 Like

There’s a hot ogryn face, a pretty good male face, a decent enough male face, and that one female face everyone picks. The rest go from “a little particular” to “wtf happened to them”.
And it’s not just the models but the textures. They’re all 55 year old smokers that sleep 4 hours a day tops.

And it’s not just the faces, but the hairstyles are “regular short”, “kerillian”, “sororitas cosplay” or a massive variety of “I cut my own hair.”
Where are ponytails? top knots? ganger mohawks? pompous hairdos? (don’t give me “you’re a prisoner” when I can buy what’s basically a rogue trader outfit for aquilas)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.