Chaos waste Manann`s tempest

Ive been playing dual dagger Shade in chao waste for hundreds of times Since Mananns Tempest was moved from regular boon to weapon traits

Its fine to move some of coolest boon to weapon traits to emphasize weapon enhance. But I never get mananns tempest at all, and my friend always played repiar and pistol Captain he didn`t get it as well.

So I went to mod server to test ,I find that you `ll never get this weapon trait on dual weapons.
This trait only appears on single hand weapon like sword, axe, one-handed hammer, etc.

I know you try to make specific traits only appears on certain weapons.like shields have defensive traits and heavy weapons have traits related to staggers.

But could you please explain to me WHAT IS THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MANANN`S TEPEST AND
SINGLE HANDED WEAPON?

Every one knows manann`s tempest is one of the coolest traits in the game .
You designed this and never give the player access to it(I mean, like an elf player axe and sword are barely used)

even if just give the trait to every weapon ,it is still very rare to get it since most of time every player get one chance per game(it`s risky to random roll weapon)

So please give us the fun back

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.