Buff damnation

It’s so incredibly easy now since blessings/weapons keep getting buffed. Pugs just blindly rush it and can get away with horrible plays. There is so much ammo you can just run whole map gunning down hordes etc

I think one of the solutions would be nerfing ammo crates in damnation and increasing elites count even more and also please give us back shock troop gauntlet to make the game more challenging

4 Likes

:100: :100: :100:

2 Likes

You act as if high-intensity T5 is easy for you, and if you have a fully customized party, perhaps, if you team up with random people in public, that’s by no means the truth.
At high intensity, it is common for the entire team to fall into a situation of lack of ammunition, and just shooting through the game is nothing more than nonsense.

2 Likes

Nah man i constantly run it with pugs, few days ago we completed it with pugs and a bot. Most situations are salvageable unless its a bugged dog that you cant do anything against.

I would constantly get flamer zealots spamming it on every trash mob (maybe will be less after nerf) and still get plenty of ogryns who go full run with their new stubber and don’t switch to melee once. Also i don’t run into any problems running my autogun vet and spamming it everywhere (i don’t hog ammo, everyone has plenty which really shouldn’t be the case, especially since crates fill you full and you get multiple of them through the run)

Hi intensity just spawns more enemies who are often not a threat. Thats why gauntlet was so good since so many specials can easily ruin a run

And while hi damnation is the best we have without modifiers i still cant play it when i want since its rarely on the map

1 Like

I honestly think people are just getting better with dodging and such.

1 Like

Why?

1 Like

Because ammo management should matter and be impactful on ‘‘hardest’’ difficulty

3 Likes

Yeah I think these guys who think it’s too easy are only playing the Low Intensity Damnation, because those are the easy ones, and those are always the ones that seem to be appearing the most in randoms.

High Intensity is still wild and its hard. And normal Intensity is still ok.

EDIT: Prior to the patch which has everyone’s attention now, Deisu had a thread where he was literally tracking the huge amount of low intensity damnation games that kept appearing. I was noticing too. And if you’re just doing Randoms you end up in these a good 60% of the time because there will be like 2 of the 3 damnation games will be low intensity.

I’m not talking about low intensity. High intensity is a snooze fest after we got to try shock gauntlet. In hi intensity you can push through and rescue team as last one alive, but on shock troop when we were 2 ppl left we couldn’t advance as there was so much stuff spawning even if we were killing it we could barely move forward and eventually wiped. So all team needs to be on top of their game not only 1-2 people for it to suceed

1 Like

I managed a dead heat escape from a midpoint as a duo and it was the sweatiest thing i have ever done in a game.

1 Like

Another hi intensity that we completed with a random pug and 2bots 60% of the mission before 3rd joined. After i got out im greeted with 2 low intensities and one normal so i’m done for the day i guess…

Please make shock troop gauntlet available again PERMANENTLY (not for a weekend and then gone again) so we actually need 4 players to complete hardest difficulties and feel the sense of teamwork and challenge

2 Likes

This this this this this this this

I would much rather have high intensity just always be available. Shock Troop High Intense T5 is fun and all but sometimes I don’t want to go full try hard, and normal T5 is the best for that as it is imo. Difficulty still varies depending on team comp.

1 Like