Bardin update bot issues

Different hardware for PC…

I do and it’s playable.

Nope. I do not work for Fatshark.

V2 does still have a lot of problems but you seem to be blowing everything out of proportion.

I wasn’t agreeing with you. The point was you can’t see all of the mistakes in your own work until you have someone else to look at it. By your logic, V2 should have never been released.

You appear to have some reading comprehension issues. Believe whatever you want. If you think you can do better then apply for a job at Fatshark. There’s a job application on their website.

I don’t have to think I can do a better job.

I’m a statiscian and not a coder.

When you buy a product, you’re allowed to critique it even if you don’t work in that industry.

I pay for a product, not to playtest it. That’s how I feel about it.

Be happy with it all want, plenty of people weren’t and quit. Many folks aren’t currently and are becoming increasingly frustrated.

And yeah. I agree. V2 shouldn’t have been released for console. They weren’t up to it.

Should have stuck with PC instead of dividing their attention

→ customers aren’t proofreaders

While you all are fighting, I just want them to fix the bot pathing on the Xbox version that are 3YEARS OLD so I don’t end up with bots looking at the sky leaning against a ledge till they get hit by a disabler.

2 Likes

LOL I like to see you try to release a game up to Vermintide’s quality.

good luck with that bro :laughing:

If you doubt this is a problem, you can look at my 280 plus videos on twitter. @bleednshiver. They’ll be below all the political nonsense starting about 7 days ago. Hundreds of clips of broken, un fixed mechanics, mostly bots functions.

1 Like

That’s all I’m saying man. Its literally insane.

1 Like

I wasn’t claiming I could do better job. I was saying it is IMMATERIAL to believe you can “do better” than a product you are paying for.

Bot improvements patch hit PC a few days ago. It should hopefully reach consoles soon.

There are still loads of bot issues but they feel much better than what they were. I do feel your pain as I do play on both PC and console.

1 Like

I can’t wait!!! Glad to hear it :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hey fatshark, still waiting to see that this was acknowledged. This is a place for bug reports, is it not?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.