We have blessings that increase:

1. power
  2. cleave
  3. critical
  4. Impact
  5. damage
    and others I cant remember
    We have blessings that ignore body mass

Please, can you add attack speed blessings too? Some weapons desperately need consistent 15%

In v2 I played those the most, even tho they werent the ‘optimal’ choice for cata+

Attack speed is dangerous to play around with and I think Fatshark is wise to avoid messing with it. It has so much synergy with everything you want to do with a melee weapon that it’s difficult for anything else to compete.

Attack speed bonus effects:

• Real damage by increasing amount of attacks
  • Amount of crits per minute
  • Helps to stack other blessings faster
  • Reduces vulnerability by letting you block or push faster after an attack and reducing the amount of time you are vulnerable to enemy attacks.
  • Better Defense/Stagger: Higher attack speed means it’s easier to outpace enemies and keep enemies locked down and staggered.

It’s basically a one stat wonder stat which is why everyone ran Swift Slaying in V2.

6 Likes

And it is the most fun thing to use because it has immediate visible impact.
And if you can stack 20%+ crit chance and/or ignore enemy mass on simple condition like weakpoint kill - this also completely ignores a core mechanic of enemies - their mass.

Combat axes with brutal momentum make a single target weapon into a horde kill also.
A 10-20% attack speed blessing increase for the two hander/slow weapons would make them much more viable compared to fast single handed ones.
Ultimately it isnt melee that is dangerous in DT, its the ranged enemies deleting you on damnation in 1 second

I could see it synergizing with Columnus autoguns maybe making them a viable choice next to the 'Pinaa. On the other hand they could just get rid of the Columnus autoguns. :man_shrugging:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.