Anything worth talking about anymore?

All the RNG is bad, plas steel is overused. I do think the nonsensical blessings (both for how the function and what weapons they are on) is under discussed but has still been mentioned. Lack of missions, build variety, etc etc. Is there really anything else to say at this point? I’ve seen tons of great ideas for fixes on the forums but none of them are going to be adopted. Even if there are some fixes (removing locks for example) there will still be other problems (blessings, general lack of content). Feel like all the discussions at this point are circular just going over the same points everyone agrees on over and over.

18 Likes

Yeah everybody knows what the problems are with the game at this point. What sucks is because FS just doesn’t listen to community feedback there isn’t much point in starting threads for more positive or brainstormy things like desired features or stuff that would be cool to add to the game because everybody knows it’s just idle fantasizing.

18 Likes

I would love to be talking about build ideas and help for areas/enemies I have trouble with but there doesn’t to seem to be much point. Someone can suggest a cool build but I don’t want to put in the time to try and get it (spent last evening trying to grind blessings for the new Thunder Hammer, didn’t get a single t3 blessing and it felt horrible knowing that I “wasted” my time grinding for it).

5 Likes

12 Likes

Not really, I’m always up for a good rage session tho

2 Likes

Yeah, the way they approach feedback is kinda weird.
They ignore everything regarding crafting and RNG but listen to the handful of people who wanted emotes.
Then they add stuff like the pick up notifications that nobody (I atleast know of noone) asked for.

The rant about crafting and locks is going on for months now and they don’t seem to care… Which is kinda stupid as I guess that it’s arguably the point that drives most players away over time.

6 Likes

most players away? bro we lost 100k players, from 105k. it already happend.

im guessing there are no damage control efforts because, the ship is already underwater.
best they could do is rebuild, but fatshark always puts on so many bandaids until the boat somehow floats.

4 Likes

Yeh its true. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Be more patient I guess? I’m saying this as a person who hates the current slow drip of cut content.

As far as I see FS is pretty slow with development and kinda tight-lipped about what they are doing, but they do listen to feedback. The original hunting ground with more basic dogs spawning was a forum idea. They also very quickly reverted the Caxe/BB “bugfix”, and the new TH variant is will work in a way that was highly demanded of the original TH. Probably I could write more if I think harder.

If you or anyone else have some new ideas write a thread. If they like it and think it’s worth implementing they’ll pick it up.

I think this is the absolute worst way they could fix the current Thunder Hammer, and I wouldn’t call it a player requested fix as the Crucis pattern will still be clunky and unfun to use.

The reason I made this thread at all is because some of the most highly requested changes to certain mechanics have just been ignored for the past several months. Most people seem to be in agreement that they’re bad systems and have offered numerous solutions, simple and complex, on ways to fix it and none of it has been even acknowledged (wow they moved Brunts armory lowest roll from 280 to 300, such a huge improvement).

4 Likes

Welcome to the dank side. Only reason I’m still on the forums is for some giggles. I’ve given up on changes, improvements and fixes. Come for the lols, leave because the game is a decrepit corpse, neglected by its creators. It’s a shame, but what can we do but move on and leave this mess behind us.

6 Likes

I’ve read it a couple times on the forums. The request was certainly there.

1 Like

Be a bit less of a doomer maybe? Let’s wait and see (it’ll probably be sh*t but still).

This is kind of a communication issue and while they could be more transparent (at least they post now thank the Emperor), I can’t really fault them. Community management after a backlash like what DT got is pretty hard.

Look, I’m not saying they’ll do anything that the forum yells the loudest. I’m saying they actually listen, and do change the game based on feedback. Not always, not in every case, maybe they twist it a bit (TH variant), but they do listen and make changes based on community ideas, requests, and feedback.

1 Like

Isn’t half the backlash because they aren’t changing anything that the feedback community is asking for though?

Idk man. The slot machine crafting system that decapitated the remaining playerbase is still going strong. I can’t speak for others (they are doing a fine job of that themselves though), but I could play this game for hundreds more hours while barely caring about most of the other problems, if only the crafting was usable. As it stands I joined the Steam store downvote group, uninstalled the game for my own mental health and am copium waiting for an update that fixes the loot “system”, if it can even be called that.

2 Likes

I’m not going into another loot argument here, and every thread shouldn’t be polluted by it, but I think you will find what I would say to your reply in the post you quoted from here:

They clearly listen, they might not agree, and they might be slow, but for me giving feedback seems clearly useful.

I’m pretty sure TH variant wouldn’t come if the players didn’t echo their desire for TH to cleave on the special attack, and there are a lot of other examples to give.

I think every thread being polluted by it is EXACTLY the feedback Fatshark needs. It is THE biggest problem with the game and has in no way been properly addressed, despite being by far the easiest thing to fix. Other feedback shouldn’t be drowned out by any means, but some things are way higher priority. 1 weapon special being addressed doesn’t come close to every item in the game having crafting/aquisition issues.

Can’t relate TBH and a lot of people, myself included, are talking to a brick wall. when the remaining player count goes from 5% to 4% then 3% then 2% then less than 1% though? Well I’m sure the executive that is choke-holding the gamble crafting will give up or the servers will go down.

1 Like

Sure, sure keep doom posting.

feels better than playing the game anymore.

1 Like

Whatever makes you happy, buddy.

Well, everyone expect the Few Who Shall Not Be Named, But Are Bound To React. They partially or completely disagree, mostly for trolling, somewhat for “but why can’t you see it’s good enough”.

3 Likes