**ATTENTION** Fatshark REMOVE THE LOCKS **ATTENTION**

Remove the locks Fatshark. That is all.

19 Likes

I approve of this spam. If mountains of reasonable feedback gets you nowhere forum terrorism feels justified.

@Fatshark_Hedge @Aqshy @FatsharkCatfish Devs probably need to at least acknowledge major community concerns in the near future. The complete silence on this issue has dragged on uncomfortably long already.

18 Likes

You need to stop trolling now Mayson, you were a bit funny at first, not so much now.

I only post it where it’s aptly placed, though. But you’re right, repetion kills jokes. I need to come up with a new one.

1 Like

I have acknowledged this issue previously, unfortunately right now I don’t have any further news to share - but I do continue to pass on your feedback!

16 Likes

Thank you, getting a response is definitely appreciated. It would just be nice to get a proper statement on what the plan is. If the devs have decided they don’t want to tweak crafting further that should be communicated clearly. If there are plans to further improve it, if possible improvements is something being discussed/worked on it would similarly be very nice to hear about it.

6 Likes

I’m sorry, but this is getting to the point of not good enough anymore.

This is probably by far, the #1 piece of feedback that people have been providing for almost 6 months now. If not #1, easily a top 3.

Every time that’s being mentioned about it, is that there’s “no further news” and that feedback is being passed along.

Okay cool, that’s great. But what are they planning on doing about it? We’ve been basically screaming and practically begging for months and months and months, can we please just have a simple “no, crafting is in it’s final state” or “we are indeed considering how to improve the situation”

Because just about everyone here is being held in the dark, strung along, and what’s beginning to feel like being laughed at. It’s beyond frustrating and turning many people (myself included) away. I have never in my life seen such terrible communication from a development team regarding overwhelming feedback and criticism. It’s honestly embarrassing.

7 Likes

Her response translated:
She has done what she can. Now one of the two following scenarios happened:
A) “We put it on the list and will work on it.” internal discussion happens
B) “No, not gonna happen.” She’s not supposed to tell us so we keep our hopes up

1 Like

How disappointing. This is probably the single thing you guys could change to make everyone happy. Please consider removing the locks.

“I dont have any further news to share”

How about:

“Tencent Games Level Infinite suggested those “systems” and we obeyed and put way too many ressources in developing it. Our Spaghetti code prevents us from doing serious changes without the risk of breaking the whole game anywas. Also we don’t care about your feedback and won’t change anything, we are right, you are wrong. Here, have a beta helmet reskin instead. This time with a painted middle finger on it.”

I mean, that would at least be honest, right?

I just spent all my plasteel and ordo dockets to finally craft a good tactical axe and accidentally sold it. It took me months to get lucky enough to make that axe and I’ll probably never build another one like it. No wonder this game is losing player base like crazy. Honestly the most frustrating crafting system I’ve ever used and its sad because the game is so much fun to play.

2 Likes

“I dont have any further news to share”…maybe i´ll playing again “next Week”…but i can´t tell, it´s secret. It´s gettin redicolous. 101 how to completely wreck the patience of the customers.

1 Like

I think someone did the same thing and you can ask support to give you that item back.

Doesn’t change the fact that the systems are just bad though.

2 Likes

@AlCapwnage and @Goose77 you have been memorialized for your service.

1 Like

i already hated the crafting in V2 with my guts, how it consumed minutes on end even tho i exactly knew what i wanted on my weapon, and had resources to craft 20 of that weapon, it absolutely boggles my mind how you can go from an already bad system, that got plenty of negative feedback, to an absolute appaling one and then just basically ignore the outrage over it,
its like they want to fail…

simply frustrating

3 Likes

@BFCInsomnia Do you know where I would go to contact support? I can’t seem to find anything on the darktide website.

How about you guys fix the up close and personal penance that’s been bugged since the last patch. I’ve made several post and so have other people lol. But y’all don’t do anything but collect that money.

Just go to the Technical support category on the forum.

1 Like

also helps to (@)FAtsharkJulia

Some acknowledgement of the giant list of compiled errors and bugs people have been meticulously documenting would be swell. I’m pretty sure Lucius were touched again recently (bayonet attacks or something I don’t remember) and Mk2 STILL has the bolter-esque sway patterns from launch. The Rashad CA hit registration priority was fixed, but none of the Ogryn weapons. 2 patches have gone by since then, same issue affecting other melees. Its even on the chainsword. There’s a new bug with Thrust, but even more important than that would be making Zealot ultimate not reset your charge stacks and biff your next move totally. Since that is an unintended massive nerf for Zealot, when it was just meaning to fix banking Thrust.

Kinda just feels like a waste of time even pointing things out anymore.

1 Like