Announcing Unlocked and Loaded - Update (September 26, 2024)

Cool trailer! I can’t wait to hear more about the new map!

4 Likes

thank you🙏
i cant wait!

2 Likes

:train2:

8 Likes

choo choo! this train has no brakes! careful!

4 Likes

Very nice. Glad the locks are gone.

Now add the ability to recolor customization items for free, add weapon customization (like sights) and add a third person mode

5 Likes

Will the Bully ogryn finally get to ride a train?

3 Likes

I wouldn’t have minded any information, honestly. This trailer is a rehash of everything we already knew, I was hoping that we’d learn more than “The update features we have already explained to you are going to occur.”

The release date is nice, but I trust a Fatshark release date as much as Fatshark does, and they leave’em vague for a reason. Will the Q&A offer us new information or will it be another rehash? And when do we learn about Part 2?

3 Likes

It did give us a date

And the QA is coming this week if everything goes well with Strawhat

1 Like

I agree with this.
At this moment, I can buy any grey weapon that I want to try and just waste half an hour getting an okay roll, upgrading it, and having some fun with it… After the update, I’ll need to grind the new weapons to have the chance to upgrade it , and I bet it will take hours to reach full mastery!

4 Likes

Release on my birthday, a nice gift from Fatshark

4 Likes

Given the current track record, this is very unlikely to happen. Also, can and will are two different things.

On another note - i feel like giving props to the community with something along the lines of “you asked, and we listened” would’ve been good in the trailer.
Right now it just seems like Fatshark came up with this amazing idea to remove locks all by itself.

2 Likes

Speaking of “not completely happy with…”

Is there a possibility that the upgrading the stats aspect can be changed from: “upgrading the base (RNG) stat to it’s potential maximum” to "upgrading it to its (at the current moment) absolute maximum?

I’ve seen you say you’ll listen to feedback and change things if they feel bad. I can tell you, right now, having that last layer of RNG left, WILL feel bad before you’ve even released the new system. The only way it wont is if the cost to rerolling for a new base weapon is so low that this RNG factor might as well not exist. Either way, it wastes time / resources.

I hope that the devs can share this foresight with the community this time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will locks be broken on trinkets as well?

1 Like

But you can’t put the blessings you want on it without having those blessings, and in the old system that means spending materials (aka time) to RNG gamble for them. And the RNG can be downright brutal.

In the new system, you’ll still be able to pick up a weapon on Melk or the Req shop or RNG gamble at Brunt and upgrade via consecration (confirmed in the first Itemization Q&A).

Then you’ll have to use that weapon for some amount of time – that is, assuming we’re talking about weapons we’ve never used before and not ones we have blessings for, which will shortcut Mastery progression for existing players – to be able to swap in whatever blessings you want.

8 Likes

Y E S
Please wait warmly until it is ready.

1 Like

I’m curious about that LFG system, seems promising!

2 Likes

Hype train boys :train2::bullettrain_side::steam_locomotive::bullettrain_front:

3 Likes

Hope not. Balancing weapon stats is great dimension for customization.

I hoped they make 100% reachable while still keeping the max point distribution around 380.

3 Likes

Flashbacks to the N64 007 train mission

1 Like

hopefully this player feedback doesn’t consist of ‘why nerf pve game xdlol’

2 Likes