An Update on Itemization

Lot of words for someone who won’t even post screenshots from in the game. What’s your penance score and play time btw? What class do you even play?

6 Likes

@FatsharkQuickpaw When do you plan on expanding the recruitment for feedback? Will you implement a method similar to the versus mode feedback loop for Vermintide 2?

As an aside, I’m very optimistic for this itemization update if it is as much of an improvement as the class reworks.

5 Likes

That’s awesome to hear and thank you for sharing this information, I just wish it was more of a priority than the new map and new weapons…

2 Likes

By the time the crafting rework comes out everyone will already have the perfect weapons and there will be no need to craft anything anymore in the first place…

Haven’t played since March last year, the garbage gacha crafting system is what made me quit for good.

The crafting update better be a good one and not some half-arsed meme, for me to even consider coming back ngl.

8 Likes

He doesn’t. He just spits garbage and as you can see from the last post sometimes hits ‘enter’ in the middle of the rant as if there was any information missed. I’ll fill in the rest loud wet fart

3 Likes

thank you for the update, it’ll come when it’s ready & i’ll be here for it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hopefully the new weapons and the map are good enough that DT has a playerbase left until you release the crafting update.

4 Likes

Please tell me where I can sign up. I want crafting to be fixed SO BAD. I wouldnt mind taking PTO from my job just to get this right

5 Likes

I am fine waiting. This is all great news. Just hope it’s a meaningful enough of a change. Delete all my weapons and items and resources if that’s what it takes.

@Chyborg
@Atlittlevalue
@Kaboomboy12
@ForumWarrior
@Hextechnician
@Arthiio0
@EdaxRerum

But damn. 6 in one go. That’s a record.

4 Likes

Yet another time. Trash and painfuly slow devs that had nothing delivered in their “live service” game for nearly whole year already. Only cosmetic fixes and penances carrot noone asked for.

It seems they can’t overcome their fixation on freaking rng system and trying to implement it in another way. Even gacha games with their guaranteed results after N attemts much better than current trash system.

6 Likes

This!

I’m sorry to say that Fatshark is all mouth and no trousers at this point. We’re coming up on a game which is 2-years-old with single-emoji ‘teases’, closed testing with a small group of hand-picked people, the stubborn refusal to do anything with crafting even as a stop gap measure over summer in the face of stiff competition from rival titles, and a Dev blog dropping only 48 hours before the patch?

Er…

8 Likes

Until you’re ready to release a new system, for the love of GOD can you please just unlock the bricking and give us back some materials when we sell an item?? That doesn’t require much of your time and will keep the frustrations a little further away until you’re release.

Pretty please with sugar on top?! @FatsharkLev @FatsharkJulia @Developer @FatsharkCatfish @FatsharkQuickpaw

15 Likes

“refusal to do anything with crafting”
To get more details, we are working on a dev blog on itemization to give you more insights into the work we’ve carried out so far.

1 Like

They’ve been ‘working on a dev blog’ FOR A MONTH.

8 Likes

i guess you didnt get the news that there are fewer devblogs but they contain more information in return

Brand new account made minutes ago. Don’t take the bait.

9 Likes

are you new? This is the same song and dance as a year and a half ago. I can take you back through the dev blogs if you’d like.

At some point its s*** or get off the pot, stop talking about ‘improving itemization’ and actually do something about items.

Its really just obvious at this point that they’re not. I would love to be wrong but something this simple does not take this long. You are not recreating the wheel or anything close to it. Its gearing in a video game, its a very simple means to an end and simplistic game system.

10 Likes

Isn’t it way more in reality? I remember seeing tons of threads about crafting being abyssmal more than 1,5 years ago. The fact that they have nothing prepared by now is kinda shameful tbh.

2 Likes

Why cant the hand picked few also be part of the community? I have faith in them doing their part, FS have a plan, we’ll just have to see what it is.

Be responsible of your time and money, use both wisely, if that means no more Darktide, good choice!

If it means more darktide, good choice!

Just dont put this decision in anyones hands but your own, youre adults, behave like it

1 Like