An Update on Itemization

I weep for Darktide.

4 Likes

Yes, they refer to them as their core community. It’s streamers, modders and other handpicked people. Like the guys who volunteer to work for free as mods.

They are not, in any shape or form, the community.

9 Likes

The thunderhammer in that game looks so fun. I wish darktide had that ground slam attack. Would be perfect for crowd control.

5 Likes

Darktide is a game hamstrung by idiotic management, and yet it’s still head and shoulders above most 40k games.

12 Likes

Basically worthless then, thanks for the clarification.

Also @FatsharkQuickpaw how do you mean ‘not rushing it out’? This has been an issue you’re supposedly been stewing on since release. That’s at least 1,5 YEARS.

What’s going on with you guys?

9 Likes

Sounds good.

the community he refers to is only a small group of people recognised by fatshark.
unfortunately, most people here are not in that community and cannot help.

6 Likes

Incredible, i sincerely hope this game is shut down because fatshark doesn’t deserve absolutely nothing from their audience. Mass of inept, incompetent, deceiving and rage inducing liars. Also remember even tho you guys removed the possibility to react with emojis to new posts in the news bulletin channel on discord, you’re still clowns and clowns will remain. :clown_face:

6 Likes

It seams nothing. Nothing is going on anymore at Fatshark’s.

4 Likes

Probably yes. This was my prediction the other week that October would be the likely release of the itemization changes.

5 Likes

So, let’s sum up:

1. No itemization until Fall. Expected. Memed about. We all knew this was happening. Still incredibly sad.

2. No word on what said itemization will contain. Equally expected if even more disappointing given how long they’ve had to fix it.

3. At least they’re doing some communication, albeit the bare minimum, and they might be reaching out to people outside the Schrodinger’s Feedback bunch on Discord. I will not believe this until I see action and hear back from the actual community members.

4. Overall, all this is is ‘we have nothing to say but can you please stop shellacking us for saying nothing’ in a post.

My conspiracy theory about there being nobody developing the game seems more likely than ever.

18 Likes

Fatshark killed its own product.
Space Marine 2 coop mode looks much better and its actually a single player game… lol.
Good job Fatshark

10 Likes

L, 200 employees btw :rofl:

2 Likes

I’d be astounded if any of the more critical voices from the forums are asked to playtest. Or possible anyone from the forum at all.

11 Likes

I didn’t expect changing a 2 to 4 to be this hard.

5 Likes

From what I’ve seen lurking, the chance of getting forum people that aren’t absolute FS fanboys is incredibly slim. I’d hope they take @brosgw at least, but judging by their discord and forum behaviour… I doubt it.

Is anyone from the actual ‘core’ feedback people active in the forums?

5 Likes

immeasurably complex comment incoming in… well here it is :smile:

4 Likes

I said they aren’t going to be able to make these clowns happy, and shouldn’t bother. And i’m right, nothing they do will please the people complaining about crafting because “i can’t make the weapon to fit my build!” is cope for being bad.

every bad player speed-reported that like they do,

2 Likes

AFAIK no one from the forums is in their “core community”.

5 Likes

Damn. That explains a lot I guess.