Ally respawning *past* the Nurgloth arena

We hadn’t even started the boss fight and our Foot Knight respawned past the boss fight arena, he solved it by disconnecting and reconnecting.

console-2021-05-29-18.48.45-df1dbb2e-cad6-4b0e-964a-4d13a3e836e5.zip (914.8 KB)
1:02:16

1 Like

? Since when does this work? In the past when you had a respawn behind you, no matter how often people disconnected and others (or bots) took over, the respawn would stay the same effectively forcing you to complete the map with less than four players, no matter what you did. Has this be changed or is Nurgloth a special case?

2 Likes

I don’t know entirely, but he respawned before we got to the arena and disconnected once we got to it. When he disconnected a bot took his place but was waiting for rescue inside the arena.
So my guess is that swapping with a bot “refreshes” spawn points/locations or something?

1 Like

That would be a very (and once again unmentioned) welcome change because it wasn’t like this until now as far as I remember. Hm, if I had friends I would test it this evening.

1 Like

We had bugged spawns on Athel Yenlui recently and disconnecting/reconnecting didn’t fix them at all for us. Nor did players leaving and new players joining/replacing them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.