After 1.2 live server update i literally cant connect other player's lobby

Issue Summary:
connection time out thing happens to me
disabled all mod but nothing changed

edit.
I finally succeed to enter other player’s lobby after trying 2 days
But something was not okay. i knew host and my ping on his game was 15 before 1.2.
I checked my ping and it became 90 from 15 but i felt like it was more than 1000 ping
mobs teleport, ignore my blocking so i couldn’t do play well

Before 1.2 live update, i had no problems with even world range lobby with ping 300~500.
Even beta, i could finish legend as WS or BW with ping 300
it was predictable like 0.3~0.5s delayed

edit2. i checked my other game like warframe, rainbowsix:siege and destiny2
i had no problmes with these games

console-2018-10-17-13.34.34-FF5AEDF7-AB81-482A-93E1-75AD.log (921.9 KB)

Steps to Reproduce:

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
Once
Rare (< 10%)
Unusual (< 25%)
Common (< 50%)
Often (< 75%)
Constant (100%)

Additional Information:

[Attach Your DxDiag]
(Press ‘START’ and enter ‘DxDiag’. Select the DxDiag app and allow it to load. Once loaded, click the 'Save All Information…" button and save to a location of your choosing. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
(Navigate to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs and locate the log that corresponds with the particular session in which your issue occurred. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]
(Screenshots and/or video evidence (if applicable) can be particularly helpful. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

Hey Space, your issue sounds particularly complex and we might need to collaboratively work this one out. Please pop us a message in our Support Portal instead @ http://fatsharkgames.com/support. The Support Portal is heavily monitored and we aim to respond to all reports within 24 hours (Monday - Friday).

We kindly ask that you provide as much information as possible and list any solutions you’ve attempted already.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Why not join the Fatshark Discord https://discord.gg/K6gyMpu