Adding additional kills penance borders

Would it be possible to add additional kills penance since the current heretic 5 border was given away to pretty much everybody.

Can we get Heretic 6-10 borders for the following amount of kills? Maybe continue with the current heretic 5 border but add some extra stuff to it.

1 millions
2 millions
3 millions
4 millions
5 millions

7 Likes

I’d take some new borders for doing missions as well… like a 1500 missions completed border 0:

2 Likes

the “everyone can get the 1mil kill penance easily now that its half requirement” have to some of the most baffling crap i have seen of late.

getting 500,000 kills is alot, i have 285 hours played and my kill count is 133,316 kills. im sorry i dont have the free time like some of you got to get 1,000,000 lmao.

its not even a difficult penance, if you’ve unlocked it all i feel is pity because you spent way too much time trying to get that.

This is about adding more penances and borders for the people who actually play a lot.

Not sure why you get so mad about it.

2 Likes

who said i was mad? im pointing out how silly it is. im looping op in with the others who cry about how unfair it is solely off this sentence

since the current heretic 5 border was given away to pretty much everybody.

op clearly is upset theyre not special anymore. im also pointing out that 500,000 kills is still alot and will be obtained solely by people who stick with the game.

You seem very mad tbh, some people have more free time and its fine to have penance that are harder to achieve.

1 Like

You seem very mad tbh

cant believe someones trying to gaslight me on something so unimportant xD whatever you say bro, its not that important.

don´t be, but don´t expect the same result as well.

there should be rewards to set players apart that achieved something, invested more time etc.
if everyone gets his participation trophy it´d mean nothing.

so if thats true then, why bother not getting it with less input than other players ?

personally, darktide is my number 1 game to date.

if i was 25 years younger, this would be my skip school for a week game the way quake was in my days.

nowadays i take vacation weeks to enjoy the game at its fullest. usually i´m bogged down with a 10 hour crap shift, and still got the 1 mil penance pre nerf.

though it isn´t 100% skill related and since account data isnt shared among all characters it´s a bit flawed, but for expample someone achieving 1 mil kills under 250 hours on a single character is a beast i want to have in my team for he gets stuff dead quick.

so it´s only natural people want to show what they have worked towards and only natural to be bummed if the reward is now available for less effort.

1 Like

The 500k kills portrait frame has gotten VERY common since the requirements were lowered.

For the auric playlist, the last weeks or months before the update, you would see a person with that frame probably less than 1 in 10 matches.

Since the update, it seems like i have seen more people with that frame, than in the entire time before the update.
Just in the past 2 days, i had 2 matches, where all 4 players had the portrait frame. Before the update, i have never even had a party where more than 1 other player had the frame.
It seems pretty normal to get one player with that frame in every ~2 missions now.

It might actually be the most commonly used frame that i have seen since the update.

To be fair, statements like these do make it sound like you are mad.
It sounds like it is more of an envious feeling that you get, rather than pity.
Because the portrait frame shows that someone else had a lot of free time to spend ont heir hobby.

I might be wrong, but it does sound like it.

Also, your average kills per mission can’t be very high with that kill count after 285 hours of playtime.
Some others likely got 2-3 times your amount of kills within the same time of playing.
So the time spent to get 500k kills is not THAT high.

And well, if you do not care about those penances, you should have no issue with more being added.

2 Likes

ok, since this is going nowhere i’ll agree to disagree.

It is shared.
Non class penances gain progression from all characters on your account.
Class penances gain progression from all characters on your account, which belong to that class.

1 Like

my bad, you´re right, should have worded it better (writing from work :smile: and had to make it quick)

my in-mind idea was referring to “true-level” like data, i.e someone starting auric maelstrom on a lvl 30 char when he has 2000s amongst his other characters, isn´t visible to others in the team.

the 1 mil. kills are in fact shared among all characters, true.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.