A variety of bugs over the weekend

Forgive me for this format, but I didn’t want to create numerous smaller threads for individual bugs.

After playing all weekend, I’ve run into a bunch of crashes and connection issues, but also the following recurring items:

• Kruber: Third-person view is missing reload animations and keeps the crosshairs on.
  • Saltz: “I See You Heretic!” doesn’t consistently grant attack speed increase. I’ve only had it trigger two or three times - ever.
  • All Characters: On gamepad, after throwing an item or using Healing Supplies, an attack is sometimes triggered without any inputs. This has caused me to hit barrels in mid-air, or attack a teammate after healing them.
  • Blightreaper: If anyone is carrying the torch, no one can tag enemies or items. Sometimes you might be able to, but you have to be VERY close.
  • Dark Omens: Hangs in the ambush before the Bestigors is still an issue.
  • Dark Omens: Numerous encounters with an invisible wall stopping progress.
  • Dark Omens: Numerous connection issues and crashes after finishing the map.
  • Dark Omens: Portal after finale once failed to appear. Game stayed stuck on previous objective.
  • UI: Not sure what happened, but since 2.0 UI text quality has decreased dramatically. Smallest size of text is now almost illegible. 1920x1080, Borderless fullscreen.

Blightreaper: If anyone is carrying the torch, no one can tag enemies or items. Sometimes you might be able to, but you have to be VERY close.

This is intended provided you were in an area consumed in darkness. You can’t tag what you can’t see.

I’ll pass your other reports on!

Thanks!

And to clarify for Blightreaper, it was in all areas, light and dark. Different behaviour than normal.

And only occurred when someone had the torch. If the torch was dropped,
tagging was fine, light and dark.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.