A question for combat designer

Nah it was expanded to more specials, the mutant is a chad and has always done that. Pox bursters affect other enemies with damage and knockback, and dogs knock enemies back instead of flying through them. Both seperate updates.

If you want to be pedantic it might have been one of the first patches, the point being that itā€™s not new at all.

You wanted to make a correction that was wrong. End it there.

Or be like that about it. It was just commenting on it/adding to the topic (in regards to dogs doing it too). It wasnā€™t intended as a ā€˜correction,ā€™ just a general FYI, but sure. No need to cop an attitude.

Love that people have just accepted specials spawning in 1 feet in front of you! Aaaaahā€¦ chaos works in mysterious ways.

Did you have anything to contribute beyond that correction and complaining about the gameā€™s online? Do we need to subtract the few positive changes the designers have made, since they are unable to even change display texts properly most of the time? Be sensitive lol. Just be armed with the right information if your only contribution is a snipe.

I wouldnā€™t personally consider it a positive change (At the very least those situations arenā€™t particularly fun to be put into), and was pointing out that scenario can occur with multiple specials, not just mutants. Thatā€™s it.

I have no idea why you woke up and chose violence, but sure dude, call it sensitive I guess. Just donā€™t see a reason for you to be like that. Projecting real damn hard about sensitivity if you want to call it a ā€˜snipe.ā€™ Moving on though, forums are turning slowly into a more and more toxic place again so oh well.

Lolā€¦ slowly??? That was a good one, sirā€¦

TouchƩ, it was a pretty quick flip. There were some good discussions for a bit, but much like the game stagnating, so too are the forums. Guess someone is holding a grudge over a thread I already stopped caring about, which I find amusing.

Plz no bully over poor word choice, Iā€™m a sensitive soul :frowning:

A grudge is definitely over the top palā€¦ No rly, definitely no grudge, but I find it kind of funny or even a kind of irony that u start talking about the forum being a toxic placeā€¦ Just kind of what I did weeks or month agoā€¦ But nevermindā€¦ No offense here broā€¦ I see whats happening here so I stepped back for a while just reading silentlyā€¦ My reply to your post was the first in weeksā€¦ Iā€™m fine with just waiting for that coming update, sounds promising to me (for me personally, its a first step in the right direction)ā€¦

Wha-? I was referencing Marxist, since they specifically brought up a topic. I was joking around. Canā€™t win I guess :upside_down_face:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.