You know things are bad when they haven’t refreshed the cosmetic shop in three weeks

Honestly, how screwed are we?

4 Likes

The shop is automated, and I think they disabled it due to possibly garnering even more backlash.

13 Likes

Hopefully, it’s to allow them time to fix the broken cosmetics that are already out there without adding even more to the mix. Sure would be nice of someone…anyone…to let us know what’s going on, though.

10 Likes

It was set to rotate something new every week, but they got pushback due to the FOMO advertising that pushed on players. They said they’d have to review the best way to move forward with it because they don’t want to just put up a full catalog (they should tbh) so they’ll likely look for some compromise.

I mean, now they post the full catalog though.

1 Like

Personally, I’m not entirely against seasonal or event skins that are limited, but they should’ve started with an extensive catalogue of skins to choose from.

3 Likes

They have tons of store cosmetic that were leaked, if anything them stopping the cycle meant they are trying to do things and that they prefer to temporise the store atm

2 Likes

Might be an unpopular opinion, but I believe it’d look even worse if they did update the premium store with new cosmetics when everything else is literally on fire.

4 Likes

Imagine how much more mad people would be with FS right now if in the midst of everything going on with the game, its poor management, and the radio silence the cash shop was still updating.

Putting the cash shop on hold while they figure out what to do with the mess on their hands is obviously the safer PR move. It’s probably the only show of faith that this game isn’t 100% cynical cash grab that I’ve seen from FS so far.

5 Likes

I’ve read on discord it should be updated next week…
I guess you are now happy to hear that.

1 Like

YAY another selection of 80$ cosmetics with tiger stripe recolors and horrible clipping!

2 Likes

I just want the good looking ones to come out - or better yet how about a catalogue style shop, not this fortnite style garbage

1 Like

Which one are Fortnite level of garbage ? Cause they all quite fit the lore of 40k

At this point, I would not mind if they would say us that they don’t even plan to update the game during the next 6 months. I would even thank them cause it would be a clear communication.

In fact, I could move on to an other game… This is what I will surely do at final cause of their way to say us “fu€k you”, but yet I have a little hope that they will publish the long awaited communication that the CM said us that will come soon™ (first time was in december).

I try to not buy lot of games actually. I was happy with this game but… If they can’t keep a community, the game is dead and without any interest and if they can’t finish it and give us crafting, the game is just frustration.

You also gotta consider that it was Christmas, so I bet lots of Devs have been taken vacation after crunching through Nov/Dec. So I’m not surprised they haven’t sent an update yet. But my patience is also running lower…

Sorry but no… Christmas doesn’t last 1 month. Enough with this excuse.
They run a business.

In my work, it I argue that it was Christmas so I did not work at all one month… Guess what ? I will not get my salary for this month.

1 Like

Last update was Dec 27th. So no, it was not “a month”. Stop being overdramatic! Sometimes an Employee takes 2-3 weeks vacation. Sometimes half a team does that. To the Devs, it’s just a job and it should be. No need to work yourself to death for entitled wimps like you!

2 Likes

some of the people complaining about the shop not refreshing are the people who purchase any cosmetic without even looking at the price, i dont understand how someone could spend the same amount of money that could finance a car, on a game every month

You should edit this out no need for that…

and btw they did have a long Christmas break apparently in their country they can get away with that. Its the rest of us poor saps that don’t get a proper Christmas holiday imo. Either way they are late and have not let us know what’s going on which is bad no matter how you slice it.

November… they said they would give us crafting system in… december.
We are mid january…

27 days ago… Dec 21, '22 1:40 PM and not dec 27th as you said.
Note this is a hotfix…

25 days ago… holidays are finished.

When news ? this post is 27 days ago. Again, holidays are finished.

This was the last week…
Three Kings Day ends the january 6th.

So when will they speak to us ?
As I said, I would be happy if they just speak the truth and tell us that don’t give a f…k of what we think or are disappointed with and that we won’t have an update for the next 6 months.
All what I want is a clear communication and something that they will respect. If they don’t plan to keep their “live service”, fine… they tell it to us, the game dies and we can move to something else.

4 Likes