XBO Server Error Always Occurring - NO LOOT

It seems to be a common thread here but Vermintide 1 doesn’t seem to be actually proceeding to a loot roll at the end of any levels whatsoever, it always errors out with a Server Error.

Now, in the past where this sporadically happened I would still get loot for whatever I rolled after I logged back in, however now this is not occurring… And the error occurs every game. This is making earning gear incredibly difficult to do.

Please fix this. Thank you.

Played a match last weekend on Verm 1 Xbox, and got server disconnect at the end of the level. Played one a while before that, and same thing happened. Xbox Verm 1 is broken.

even i am facing the similar issue from last 3 days.
9Apps VidMate.vin
I am getting server error repeatedly, it got connected one time but immediately the server got disconnected.

Any help? TIA.

hey,

here is the solution of this error,

1. Reload the web page. …
  2. Clear your browser’s cache. …
  3. Delete your browser’s cookies. …
  4. Troubleshoot as a 504 Gateway Timeout error instead. …
  5. Contacting the website directly is another option. …
  6. Come back later.

thanks and regards. shareit vidmate

I played a round of Verm 1 on Xbox last weekend for the first time since my last post at the beginning of August. I actually got the dice game and loot for the first time in months. I don’t know if you did anything or if it was just luck, but here’s hoping it is fixed. My friends and I love doing Drachenfels stages during Halloween.