[XB1] Vermintide 2 - Update #5 - Geheimnisnacht is live!

My buddy and I both just got game
Were using the same router
My game connect no problem his wony connect at all it’s been hours trying different things to get it to work

We even sign into each others xbox’s then he was able to play and I couldn’t
What’s going on here, we spent money to play this coop now 1 of us cant even play at all

Apologies for the delay in responding. It was the middle of the night here in Sweden. We’re investigating and our apologies for the inconvenience. Will report back as soon as we know more

2 Likes

This issue doesn’t seem to be affecting everyone. If you can’t login please let us know your gamertag so we can dig deeper

My GT is Doden Kriger

My game tag is BRUNO CAMPOLIM
xbox one

Acho q eles só leem em inglês.

Eu mandei a foto pra eles…sou do Brasil

Eu tbm, fiz uma postagem em inglês acho q nesse post sobre quebrar 5 itens vermelhos para fazer 1. Sacanagem

Não é fácil conseguir itens vermelho mesmo…Eu só tenho 16 no total de mais de 800 horas de jogo… mais sabe como é irmão melhor escolher que itens você quer fazer do que jogar mais 800 horas pra não conseguir o que quer…kkk

Mais concordo com você…

Sienna’s beam staff changed in this patch? Because is very slow when you use HOLD RT and press LT many times in a row.

Vc tem 16, se quebrar 15 vai conseguir somente 3. É melhor ficar com os 16. Entra no grupo pelo xbox Vermintide 2 Brasil. Estou lá com alguns brasileiros. Sempre jogamos coop

Legal … já estou no grupo…blz vamos sim…

Me add lá, Bruno Campolim e todo a galera. Qual sua tag?

Denise e Jonas

Valeu, depois aceita os convites. Abs

:wink:

Has been almost 8 hours now that vermintide wont connect on xbox. Why get us excited for this “amazing” patch then this. I took off work today to play the Halloween event. All for nothing :sob::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::worried:

1 Like

StewB Dew
Havent beem able to connect to game serve for 8 almost 9 hours now

Yestday:

1. I updated the game yesterday.
  2. After the update, I can’t join the game, when “Signing” on the screen, it says “cant connect to the server”. So I restart the game, and it works. But there is no event challenges.
  3. After playing a few hours, the game was suddenly disconnected from the server, and event appeared.
  4. I found that when you move the cursor on the legend vault icon(legend event challenge), some source code will appear.

Today:
I can’t play online games anymore. I restart the game, but it doesn’t work. I can play forza horizon4 online ,but can’t connect to the vermintide2 server.

here is my gametag: bossband
31_22h14m23s_001_

I was able to play the event Monday but wasn’t able to log in last night or this morning but my friend was able to last night. My gamertag is Berserker Armor.