[XB1] Vermintide 2 - Update #5 - Geheimnisnacht is live!

My gamer tag is AKG3773 I’m a veteran player that needs his daily dose of gaming please help

1 Like

Think I’ve matched with you a few times on Xbox.

Gamertag is Alexiscoooyo, also cannot play and getting itchy quiver fingers

I have been fortunate enough to play some of the event, however part way through the early hours of this morning I got a disconnect while running some random champion games, I was able to re-log back in, but I couldn’t join my friends game each time he invited me as I’d disconnect each time I tried, After a number of attempts the game is refusing to allow me to even load into my keep, I get I assume the same server error: Cannot connect to the game server, please try again later error others above are also having problems with, My GT is DevilsInMe666. Thank you in advance for looking into the issue hopefully it’ll be resolved in time to complete the event quests, Not just for myself but for others with the same issue :slightly_smiling_face:.

Our backend provider is currently working with the Xbox Live team to figure this out. Sorry again for the downtime.

1 Like

Alguma novidade???

Sorry for the delayed update, time zones and resolution of the problem clashed. The issue should be resolved now we understand and players should be able to log in once more on Xbox.

3 Likes

Obrigado Hedge :slightly_smiling_face:

thanks for the info Hedge, glad you guys got it resolved

Thank you for the fix, I forgot to say that I was able to get in just fine, Much appreciated :slight_smile: