[XB1] Vermintide 2 - Update #10 - Patch Notes

Heroes,

Welcome to update #10 for Vermintide 2, which aims to solve the audio issues that seem to have occurred lately. This update also fixes a few crashes, amongst a couple of other issues.

FIXES

• Fix for distorted and lingering audio.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur during voice chat.
  • Fixed a crash related to the Ratling Gunner.
  • Fixed a crash related to physics.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when using Bardin’s Flamethrower or Sienna’s Flame staff.
  • Fixed an issue where players that hadn’t completed Act 4 couldn’t find lobbies playing the DLC maps via custom game.
2 Likes

Thank you for getting this out quickly. Can’t wait to see if it resolves the crashing issues I’ve had

It seems this bug is still around. Please test the following:

Play a map with an active Xbox Party Chat and have some chit chat with a mate. (Headset) Wait for a swarm and listen to the distorted and disturbing sound. :neutral_face:

Repeat this map and leave the party chat, wait for a swarm and listen again carefully. (Headset) It sounds good without these errors.

My headset audio is configured as Dolby Atmos for Headphones.

I know it is not the correct way to submit to you but you got it written down and referred to the recent patch.

Please fix this soon and happy Xmas to you and your friends / family. :blush:

Additional information:
This bug does not occur everytime. Maybe it is a connection issue with Xbox live services?