Welcome to update #10 for Vermintide 2, which aims to solve the audio issues that seem to have occurred lately. This update also fixes a few crashes, amongst a couple of other issues.
- Fix for distorted and lingering audio.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during voice chat.
- Fixed a crash related to the Ratling Gunner.
- Fixed a crash related to physics.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using Bardin’s Flamethrower or Sienna’s Flame staff.
- Fixed an issue where players that hadn’t completed Act 4 couldn’t find lobbies playing the DLC maps via custom game.