Winds of magic

Oh my god!!! Literally!
What do you think will be on the dlc? i mean… magic of course, but … i just can’t wait to discover it all. I hope some new cosmetics. But apart from that i can’t figure out what it could be!

What are you talking about?

New dlc leaked

I tabbed to Reddit

Sweet, guess more news on march 8 for the anniversary :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh. Some people suggest a new return to the old maps. That … Would be … something i guess. It got me less hyped but still. Wait and see i guess!

1 Like

That does sound like it might introduce another Wizard character. I’m skeptical about that, though…

Then again, if more if VT1’s maps are to be revisited, well, there’s Wizard’s Tower. Or it could be something else entirely. Just the name isn’t much to go on, and only hints that the new stuff has to do with magic. Maps, weapons, characters or Careers… Could be pretty much anything.

Personally, I’m hoping for Careers and weapons, but the other ones would be cool too.

1 Like

I found something more :smiley:

https://steamdb.info/app/799780/info/

2 Likes

Wouldn’t even believe it when I saw it at this point :slight_smile:
But by the title, the only reasonable new Hero would be a High Elven magic wielder where every carreer utilizes a different wind of magic or where each staff uses a different wind of magic. A man can dream, though. A man can dream.

1 Like

Oh my lord that sounds awesome… and what a great name for a DLC! 100% gonna pick it up… FatShark has never failed to deliver me a good time with their releases!

Damn boys, this look amazing. I really hope for new careers :3

Not really “themed” with the DLC name, but more Illusion variety would be nice

Kislevite Ice Mage/Hag is a great possibility.

OR

A new chaotic enemy sorcerer.

OR

Sienna gets a dual wield beamstaff double-wigglamncer build.

2 Likes

That can’t be whats written there, right? It just can’t.

AQSHYYYYYYYY! AAAAAAAAAARGH!

By the eight winds, and the ninth from the arse! Can’t wait to hear more about this.

1 Like

Honestly? After 700h I rly don’t care about this, but maybe someone else will be happy.

1 Like

tomorrow was written yesterday, so it’s today

2 Likes

may I swear? Seems something astonishing is coming (it’s the 1st thing I thought)
(the second, what kind of new/old bugs are going to be introduced :smiley: )

OH MY GOD

2 Likes

Beastmen?! yes YES and fuc.king Y E S :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning: