Winds of magic

And the funniest thing is that we know about this from PCGamer site. Not from announcements forum section, official FB or Twitter or Vermintide website. I wonder what the news section is for then. Big LOL

1 Like

I like the enemy archers over anything else, I mean, this is going to be a total shock for everyone :slight_smile: maybe it’s time for the shields come back :slight_smile:

I am shaken. I was not expecting that… And it is amazing.

I think Hedge posted the 1st pcgamer link in reddit

It still does not change anything.

I disagree, it adds even more wonder to your point

Yes, but the thing is, News and blog section on the official website have had their purpose before. You could’ve actually find some really interesting, well news, and follow the overall progress via their blog. Nowadays there’s basically nothing.

2 Likes

Yes yes I agree with both of you, Robin dit it, not Hedge.

Exactly. What the point is to follow official channels if you don’t find there news about game…

3 Likes

Indeed… but, you know what. This Beastmen thing is so big that I’m more than willing not to think about the news and blog section :smiley:

We will evaluate when this expansion will be published… in summer

1 Like

PC Gamer were given the exclusive, we’ll be updating our channels with the news in the coming hours :slight_smile:

4 Likes

BTW, what do you guys think… Is the creature on the cover of the PC Gamer a Minotaur?

It certainly looks like a minotaur with a snout that long. @Fatshark_Hedge Is it a minotaur? Will we get a minotaur monster? :smiley:

2 Likes

I just need a new mage in the team and I’m the happiest in the world <3 Ty Fatshark for your hard work :slight_smile:

I think this is Bestigor Minotaur. Bigger, stronger and bloodthirsty beast, then regular Ungors.

oof!

You may add to wishlist :wink:

1 Like

@Maddred - Just to clarify, there are various breeds of Beastmen and Bestigors are breed of their own.

Ungors - the smallest and weakest ones with miniature horns (ungor means no-horns on their language)

Gors - “Proper” beastmen, muscular, strong with big horns

Bestigors - The strongest and meanest of gors, more muscular and viscous than Gors.

Minotaurs - Massive bullheaded monstrosities bigger than Bestigors.

Doombulls - Even bigger than Minotaurs and little more intelligent, the strongest and most ferocious of their kind.

Centigors

2 Likes

Yes, I know that. Bestigors commonly have goats head. Minotaurs have bull’s head and they are bigger then Gors, Ungors and Bestigors. Beastmen from picture must be an Minotaur. In my previous post should be “or” between Bestigor and Minotaur. My mistake.

1 Like