Welcome to Season 4 for Winds of Magic on PC. Together with Winds of Magic Season 4 we are also bringing some fixes to Vermintide 2 on PC. Full patch notes can be found below.
Winds of Magic - Season 4 on PC
The new Season for Winds of Magic is now live. The leaderboards have been reset, and new portrait frames can be unlocked by clearing Weave 40, 80, 120 and 160. Good luck!
If you finish a quick play Weave you will also be rewarded with a new portrait frame. The Weaves have of course been reshuffled in a new order.
- Fixed various unspecified crashes.
- Fixed a sound issue on jumping/landing with the Masterwork Pistol and Kerillian’s Spear & Shield.
- Fixed engineer Bombardment challenge being rewarded randomly to players.
- Fixed all players in the lobby gaining progress towards “Where’s the Kaboom?” Engineer challenge when the Engineer killed enemies with bombs.
- Fixed players not reciving essence from quickplay.
- Fixed a rare crash that can happen when grabbed by a Packmaster.
- Fixed a Weaves exploit where players could force a despawn of enemies.
- Moved the mission timer to the TAB screen.
- Fixed a crash related to upgrading the Coghammer.
- Fixed a crash related to using the Coghammer in the Athanor.