The first expansion to Vermintide 2 - “Winds of Magic” is Out Now!
New Game Mode: Weaves
Challenge yourself in the Weaves, climb the ladder alone or with your friends, and master the ultimate challenges that Vermintide has yet to offer!
New Difficulty: Cataclysm
A new difficulty layer to the adventure mode, Cataclysm. Test your mettle against stronger, more aggressive enemies. You’ll probably not survive.
New Level: Dark Omens
A town lay in ruins after a meteor has crashed down. The heroes should probably go check that out. Hopefully no-one interferes…
Spear and shield
- Available for Kerillian Handmaiden.
- Available for Kruber Mercenary and Huntsman.
- Available for all of Saltzpyre’s careers.
- Hits from special attack will interrupt and drag targets towards the player.
- Available for all of Sienna’s careers.
- Overhead heavy attacks will trigger an explosion.
- Available for Bardin Ranger Veteran and Slayer.
- Limited amount of axes that can’t use ammo pickups. “Reloading” will recall the axes Bardin’s hand. Axes stuck in the environment or enemies can also be picked up when nearby.
- Spear and shield
New Enemies: Beastmen
- Low-tier enemy wielding long-ranged spears. Will try to stay away from players by dodging and keeping behind other enemies.
- Low-tier enemy wielding bows who will occasionally group together and fire a salvo of arrows towards players. Blocking with a shield, or dodging, will prevent being hit. Will fall back to attacking with spears if players get too close.
- Medium-tier enemy wielding one handed weapons with standard reach. This is the baseline Beastman.
- High-tier armoured enemy wielding halberds. Will use a charge attack to get to and knock players down.
- Special enemy who spawns with a group of Gors and Ungors. Carries a standard which when planted in the ground will increase max health and heal all Beastmen in a large radius. Destroying the standard will remove the effects.
- Boss enemy using fast berzerker-like combo attacks and a charge attack which knocks players back and down.
Not got Vermintide 2? Grab it now or give it a friend whilst it’s on discount!