Windows 11?

I’m upgrading my system, and I’m debating windows 11. IS it worse then windows 10?

Windows of any kind is pretty meh, but 10 is getting near it’s limits.

To get 11 or not to get 11?

What about older games? Many compatibility issues?

11 is fine i guess. It took me a few regedits and google searches to make it tolerable. It still has that ugly uber-minimalist aesthetic.

The main thing about it that is absolute garbage is that file explorer’s menu becomes significantly worse. It now takes two right-clicks to go to the proper context menu instead of one; again, regedit solves this.

Crysis didn’t work with Win11 but apparently the steam guide I followed to fix the problem also mentions it crashing on any Windows version later than 7, so whatever.

1 Like

it’s objectively worse because of the massive bloat to your bandwidth and violently trying to force the entire UI to run through windows edge for some reason, but 10 is already getting depreciated because windows wants everyone on the same edition so you’re largely boned if you wanna game.

1 Like

Kinda what I was thinking. Anyone know anything about tiny 11? It’s suppose to be a way to install win 11 with less bloat. ?