Why is the boltgun an inaccurate rng type piece of doodoo?

i hate surgical, it promotes inaction

You don’t stand still, you can dodge and move while aiming down sights. And you don’t have to wait the full 2-3.5 seconds, you just need enough on top of your normal crit% to crit.

Yes, I play only Auric Damnation Quickplay.

There are always calmer moments when you enter a new zone. I often shoot patrols to make them come to us.

Its a scaled down Version of a “Astartes/ Space Marine Bolter”. SO its possible to be used for a “Normal/ Augmented Human” afterall.
Even Space Marine Bolters dont have Buttstocks in General. Its sclaed up, but who cares.
There is only very few that have kinda buttstocks, but there is only one example i can think of and thats a Bullpupp Version of a Bolter wich is a “Combi Bolter” which is wielded by Chapter Master Azrael of the Dark Angels. Bolter and PLasma like Dark Angles love it. They love their Plasmas!

Bolt Pistol especially is Godwyn Pattern, means its used by Sisters aswell. Augmented aswell, but not Transhuman like Astartes.

THAT IS the LORE EXPLANATION!

NO! Humans can use downscaled Bolters normally why not. Recoil etc is too over the top cause Players Complained all the time. COMPLAINING ALL THE TIME, Cause “ITS NOT THEIR PLAYSTYLE” .
They want Vermintide Melee and Melee ONLY for whatever Reason. Everyone else needs to go or suck it up.
W40K is not about Melee only. Obvioulsy these People never read any 30k or 40k Books for that matter, otherwise they would be silent.

in SCIFI Warhammer there is more shooting than Melee all the time, or lets say 60/40 max. Like it should be and was the idea behind this Game. Yes Melee is FS Strong side, but i think they did a ver ygood Job at Ranged Comabt for Players, since its their first real Shooter. If you compare to V1/ V2.

Im with OP inn that regard.
Please dont take my Post as Offensive it is certainly not. Just explaining!

1 Like

that being said, the boltgun feels really nice now. Not sure what they have changed but it’s quickly becoming my fav ranged weapon.

This game is a left 4 dead reskin, the caveat for playing the game is that the player is immune to the zombie virus while the rest of the world is not

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.