What would it take for you flip your "Not Recommended" rating?

1 Like

it would take the devs removing the ugly dysgenic trash from the character creator and replacing them with options that are pleasing to the eye.

Anime, he means anime.

1 Like

anime would be nice, but i would even be satisfied with realistically healthy looking people.

I don’t think the imperium feeds prisoners well.

1 Like

the problem with a setting that tries to be as horrible as possible is that you can’t make sublte distinctions.

normal people already eat corpse starch, but i guess you still can produce batches without flavor additives :face_vomiting:

1 Like

definitely it does not require nerfing :wink: it just needs to be placed in right hands in right time to be usefull… and i am quite sure these are nkt my hands :stuck_out_tongue:

combination of bolter and fast firing gun give results greater than sum of the parts. you clear hordes of shooters fast and all the other heavier enemies that dont wana die from small pew pew :wink:

at this point i would like to see just ammo buffs to less viable weapons, and step by step see where they stand.

1 Like

to be able to play the closed beta again

no nonsense cinematics, no nonsense prologue, no sand maps, no shitty crafting, you just get to play the game and have fun with unnerfed weapons

that may not be a perfect game, but it was fun

2 Likes

were weapons better in beta?

nope, hes talking about powersword and flamer im sure

1 Like

yes those have been hit the most, but balancing weapons in any way is asenine, especially before fixing blessings

oh also the eviscerator, used to be very good, then they nerfed its attack speed, and now its a shadow of it former self

its like they nerf the weapons that are meant to be good, and buff weapons that are meant to be bad, like autopistols and laspistol, they are not meant to be this strong lore wise

its complete reverse logic, complete rubbish

if they want to give less power to the rejects why not just removing their hi tech weapons, i would be down for that, instead of getting them and see them doing nothing more than low tech weapons

also the fact that all autoguns and lasguns perform worse than their pistol counter part is the most asenine thing ever

this is why i think the game was better in the closed beta, if you had an hard time you would strive to unlock hi tech weapons, if you have it easy you could CHOOSE to stick to your low tech gear and it would have been perfectly fine

THE f****** NO REGS, FIX THE NO REGS

2 Likes

that is immeasurably complex, and for once its true.

whole netcode has to be changed to allow hitreg from client side to be used and somehow to be verified onnserver side to stop abuse…

considering that far simpler things are not done correctly (ui for disabling rtx is not working, or even the yellow bubble hints in UI are lockee all the time, or UI remembering your sorting order…)… its not gonna ever happen

did i mention matchmaking code connecting you to nearby servers despite them having 2x the lag of other nearby servers?

ppl have debuged the issues, spent time explaning and making it reproducable, 0 hugs given.

so to give good review, all the game breaking and obvious bugs need to be fixed, otherwise game might just not work for person who just bought it

2 Likes

You have been memorialized

1 Like

No more “Live service” platform that goes away when oops no longer profitable. Also Mod support ala VT

Divest self of Tencent ownership

Ditch create a character and go back to writing interesting characters with backstories and interactions. The generic banter is incredibly bland and OOPS all X sucks to play.

Private/Friends Only games with bots that don’t get stuck in a hallway with a single turn.

Actually let the 40k writer you brought in for marketing reasons write an actual plot with missions that follow said plot

The ability to pick your map and difficulty ala Vermintide

Bonus Penance: No Microtransactions

MoRE COSMETICS WE NEED MORE!!!

i flipped mine back to thumbs down. I wont tolerate a denial of service.

1 Like

Remove locks and faster iterations on weapon and blessing balance as well as underwhelming/redundant feats.

1 Like

Any kind of roadmap, even a soft one so we can know what’s coming in the next ~2 months and what other stuff they are working on.

Have a “large” content drop

-be more than just 1 new map
-A boss that is ported over from another of the devs games
-recolors of existing free cosmetics
-QoL changes that are actually in the patch when the trailer LITERALLY said there would be