What does Vermintide 2 need to most?

The mace that has more than 4 sides or flanges. ALL of Kruber’s maces has only 4 sides or flanges, even the new one that with a sword that shaped like the toy sword does.

At least 6 sides or flanges. 8 would be very welcome. Or more, ex: Disk, Ball, Etc.

1 Like

Why not all? :man_shrugging:

Also wish i could charge the push, for extra effect and even staggering heavies.
And like if bosses were stealthable.

Hope for vermintide 3 they add more mobility, like being able to sprint (and sprint attack) as well climb onto ledges and jump further if sprinting.

They could make spring consume stamina shield, to make sure people don’t abuse it when combat is certain.

1 Like

So, it has its own stamina? Or share with something else?

I don’t like the use of stamina shields to sprint.

Imagine for example if I play as a shooter character than I should be able to produce a melee weapon with 4-5 shields of stamina, which could lead to this plan.

1. Shoot all you can
  2. Switch to melee weapon and sprint for 4-5 shields of stamina
  3. Turn to range weapon and shoot all you can
  4. Switch to melee weapon and sprint for 4-5 shields of stamina

Continue with this scheme until all enemies are destroyed.

1 Like

So, if there’s a sprinting, it better has its own stamina then.

2 Likes

Generally I’d like the system’s that we already have to work and be somewhat complex.

-Deeds
Yeah these have been apparently under supposed rework from nearly the first year of this games launch and to even gain access to cata level deeds we have to go trough basically bug abusing. The drops are abysmal, the amount of mutators is weak, the rewards for some combinations are ass etc. This has been talked to death in the past.

-Crafting
As much as I love the slight improvement’s we got, its still absolutely frustrating to craft something. Want to roll your red the way you want? Well spend the next 5-10 minutes to get lucky. There is no system in place where you could for instance pay 10x the cost of rolling to guarantee stats in your items.
Copying Athanor from weaves would be a quick fix. Even if you made the slots cost green/blue/yellow dust I doubt many would care.

-Weapon traits/other traits
Do I even need to say anything? The meta since the launch has basically been swift slaying. Even on ranged front its basically traits about sustain and nothing else.
It is actually incredible how much we lost here in comparison to V1. Backstabbery, berserking, hail of doom, knockback, rupture, etc. I could go on and I understand that some of these are supposed to be reflected in the properties but generally it just increases confusion more than anything.

There is more but at least those 3 are so out of dated now that I tend to ignore them half the time.
I don’t even care about the new content that much (even tough I think its welcome) because I believe with rework of the older systems the game could gain much needed life and variation. Reworked trait system itself might be enough to make older and newer weapons totally different depending on how you create it.

4 Likes

Or it could work like dodge, or better according to dodge:
Heavy weapon --> lower dodge count, lower sprint time and vice versa with “lighter weapons” :thinking:
Anyways, sprint is a fun idead and could add some mechanics to gameplay, on the other hand there would be another button to use (esp hard for those who have seperated dodge and jump already)

1 Like

I use “v” for dodge, and sprint better be, well the “shift” key at the left of the keyboard.

More weaves to do with @Rapax

1 Like

I like that idea.
It make sense too, taking light weapons should increase your mobility.

Because if they ever make a vermintide 3 they gonna have to improve somewhere, and the combat is near perfection, but the mobility could use some more importance.

Agreed, for me the most urgent addition to the game is deed crafting, I’m really tired of having 10k+ crafting materials but opening 200+ vaults to get 3 or 4 deeds, you can’t even join deed games. I’m stuck at 200 deeds done, at this rate 3 more games will come out before me reaching the 500.

2 Likes

And I wish we could salvage the deeds. In my location, likely, you can’t find the group of people to play with the deeds. It just keep piling and piling.

1 Like

I have the goal of achieving the 500-Deeds-frame, but only by my own efforts. Which is what I do from the very beginning!
However, I have Deeds that I’m not very interested to play (like “back to basics”). It would be nice to “re-roll” such Deeds, rather than just destroy them. Still, they are obtained by sweat and blood. :drop_of_blood: :drop_of_blood:

pssht, you can overwrite Deeds with Weekly Challenges (Just like you do Quick Play Deeds), just get rid of the Back to Basics stuff (or other Deeds you dislike) when you have a nice week of Tzeentch or smth. :shushing_face:

Just like you do Quick Play Deeds

Not interested :no_entry:

On the contrary, should be to encourage those who those who prefer fair play only. For example, who plays the maps from start to finish. An extra loot die would be just right.

You know what else would be nice for future maps(or vt3)?
if the ending teleport had an option to continue ahead for extra loot with the possible risk of losing it all (sort of like darkest dungeon)

At hunger in the dark at the end theres this broken bridge that seems to lead somewhere, can’t help but wonder, what if there was actually something more there, like a mini dungeon with boss (or two) or a bunch of armored rats guarding something, even better they could fix the bridge so we can get to it.

1 Like

Or let us be able to open those doors that bile trolls are behind! I would gladly risk more boss(es) if there’s more reward!

1 Like