What does fatshark mean by this?

Can someone explain what this comment means? I thought fatshark got major backlash by using fomo tactic in cash shop. Removing the timer doesn’t actually fix the core issue on your cash shop.

Then making a statment essentially saying rotation is there because we are too stupid to navigate thru a store page is such a sorry excuse.

You guys made a game with amazing core gameplay why botch your entire release after spending all this time perfecting the core gameplay. This is clearly just one of the many issues when i say botched.

Seriously if you guys (fs) cant get this right soon and by right i mean fix your entire game SOON for a more user friendly experience ( getting rid of all this time gate / rng nonsense, fix and release crafting ) then no one will buy any future releases you have in store for us. Short term gains for long term damage to your reputation really what you guys are after?

3 Likes

yeah, every time i open v2 store my brain melts out of so many pictures numbers and words.

why are we being treated like ogryns?

1 Like

the shop will load until each carrier has 3 pages of cosmetic.
At this time an invisible timer will start. - If a page of cosmetic reach the point to remain for at least 24 hours (1 day) the timer will appear - so you know this page will rotate next.

No page will rotate forever, they will come back.

hopefully I could clear up understanding.