Welcoming FatsharkLev

Hello! I hope you’re all doing well.

Please welcome @FatsharkLev, our new Community Support for Vermintide 2! :crossed_swords: :tada:

You’ll be seeing more of Lev around these ends in the coming weeks, so please be patient whilst he learns the ropes. Be sure to say hi! :wave:

25 Likes

Welcome, and learn well from Julia :point_up_2:

2 Likes

Noice, welcome @FatsharkLev . So, how much influence do you have with the design team? Have you heard about this champ we should have in the game named Genevieve Dieudonné. I’m DM you later, you’re gonna love this

11 Likes

@SmokerT69 :joy: I burst out laughing at that. Should’ve known…

3 Likes

You are a man of focus, committment and sheer f*cking will

3 Likes

Thank you and greetings all!

I’ll be learning and settling in over the next few weeks. Really looking forwards to getting stuck in properly and getting to know everyone!! :grin:

@SmokerT69 I maaaay have heard something through the grapevine of you and Genevieve Dieudonné - 10/10 effort :joy:

20 Likes

It’s lucky we added a page to the newcomers welcome pack that mentions Smoker’s unshakeable will to see Genevieve Dieudonné join the heroes in their final chapters against the forces of Chaos.

7 Likes

Oooh! You are one lucky shark, Lev! Orange is the best color. :grinning:

2 Likes

A proper greeting is in order indeed, so welcome @FatsharkLev may Asuryan lends you His strength when dealing with the unpredictable issues and struggles that occur here… (like the entity known as @SmokerT69 which should never be mentioned).

Now… I have but a simple question for you that shall decide your future and fate… what do you think of Dwarfs?

ny1

5 Likes

Welcome, @FatsharkLev! The more Sharks the merrier.

3 Likes

Welcome Lev!
So at what point will you start calling yourselves the “Community Support Shiver”?

2 Likes

Everybody know that green IS DA BEST COLOR GORK AND MORK SAID IT

1 Like

Well met @Jaffawer, I think that Dwarfs are a mighty folk and never to be underestimated! :hammer_and_pick:

9 Likes

Welcome @FatsharkLev! I hope you enjoy your time in the shark tank with Julia! :smiley: Can’t wait to see you around the forums!

3 Likes

Hmm… I see you choose your words carefully so you stay as neutral as possible. Cannot say I am surprised, though I shall keep a close eye on you.

5 Likes

Welcome

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure this is another AI like Hedge (him being on stream is just to hide that he is skaven AI ! )

2 Likes

Well, hello there, @FatsharkLev!
Can’t wait to see the moment when shark rainbow is complete :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Hi @FatsharkLev!

Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

@FatsharkLev Welcome to community! And… errr… Brace Yourself?!

7 Likes