Weekly Event Tzeentchian Twins is too grindy

After all this time, I’m pretty sure that at FS the right hand has no idea what the left one is doing. Anyone can do anything, without telling anyone, leaving it out of the patch notes - just like the much hated and still atrocious attack buffering. Only after complaining did they admit that “oh yes, we did that”.
And was the buffer removed when asked for it? No. They “just” tried to tweak it and it’s still bad to the point, when you use a medkit, after the action/animation is done, you immediately start to spam light attacks if you keep the mouse button pressed…

Or throw a barrel and immediately ignite it with a blow.

Tzeentchian Twins is fun. You get a good team for the higher diffs and enjoy the challenge, or you go recruit and grind through with maiden for 15 mins and call it a day…
A lot of us like the meatgrinder. Perhaps ask FS to put a TIER into the mutator…
x1- only specials split. x2- specials and elites. x3- Normal twins with all the things!
I wouldn’t want to lose that or have it nerfed, but if you had somebody work a mod to do such things perhaps FS would sanction it? :slight_smile:

If Twins on Legend is boring, then try it out on Cataclysm or with Twitch intervention. Feeling bored is usually just a lack of specials, elites, bosses i.e. intensity.

Please, as per the forum guidelines, avoid thread necromancy, this thread is more than a year old

2 Likes