Suggestion: Why not let players apply the Weekly Event modifiers into their own Custom games? I'd love to play 100% of my games with "Send in the next wave" permanently on

Double the fun if we can apply Tzeentchian Twin onto it too.

And most importantly I want this to be possible without mods.

1 Like

I suggest giving modded mode a try. There’s a spawn option mod with sliders for every kind of enemy. I think there might be something to turn on weekly event modifiers too.

For fun I’ve done chaos waste runs with where we played against 100 ratling gunners shooting at us from the start area of Holseher’s tower while we fought off waves of elites.

And if you wanna do that in the official realm, you can (sorta) do it there too!

All you need is either, a buddy with a deed that has endless hordes and you perform the map swap method on your host and you can repeat that as many times as you want or you have the deed and you do the same thing on your buddies host.

But yeah, having a buddy to do this with is the biggest hurdle here.

Until FS lets us mod our games like Bethesda, it ain’t happening on consoles

That and…it’d need to be a deed with just that one modifier and that only, which while technically possible is reliant on hella lot of RNG. And yeah finding someone to do those steps with

I have friends with fun deeds. There are two modifiers we like. When there’s a Tzeentch’s Twins weekly, my friend has a deed that is simply +Hordes and Vanguard and for extra spice, it’s interesting to try some combo of the above with Twitch Mode enabled.

Yeah it’s fun I don’t deny that.

But again it’s a use is limited, and I mostly just want extra hordes and extra extra hordes for extra chaff butchering.

I don’t care if there’s no extra rewards. I just want to go into “KHAZUKAN KHAZIT-KA!” solo with Slayer and a Great Hammer to wail my way through the map.

Better yet a literal endless horde modification where hordes will never stop spawning.

Personally the buff units get from carrying the skull during the halloween event is really really fun for me personally with the more tanky enemies.

I know not everyone likes that but id love to be able to turn that on in my private custom games.

Tbh there’s so many things I wish were more constant, like the Obese Megalodon anniversary map

But yeah to me, playing with the extra hordes deed is the only time when Vermintide actually feels like a lore accurate vermintide