Weekly event reward suggetio

I don’t think we should get an extra reward, but the mutator should definitely count as quick play for loot and daily quest purposes.

2 Likes

How about frame upgraded per each weekly cleared?(once a week)

Warframe has similar one to our portrait
At each event, it adds somethings like number on each tactical alert completion

For example, we could get a portrait that stacking one seal based 1 week weekly cleared

here what the developer Hans thinks about it, there is also the link to the original thread, for the context. Please don’t start a flame.

Answers of other people are more interesting. In short and great simplification:
Players - we want better loot, characters, skills etc.
Dev - We don’t want players to just log in for the loot rewards. The only point of the game is to play for fun. The challenge is the reward.

Ok FS dev Fatshark_Hans, but you must know one important thing - players = customers. More important than what you want is what customers want. No offence.

Very interesting reddit thread. Thx

1 Like

you’re welcome, I think that it’s an interesting point of view, I disagree with.

I think a good reward for the effort (and fun) would be the quickplay bonus + 1 red dust the first completion of the week. Not much, but after 5 weeks you can pick your own red.

I would like frames but I fear that would detract from other objectives the art department may have and delay additional cosmetic items.

2 Likes

I would appreciate it counting as a deed (for the 500 challenge) or have a similar challenge of it’s own.

(There are appropriate frames in the game files already so I think option B might already be on it’s way.)

2 Likes

screams something about the Lore and why you can’t have a floating duck pet

But honestly, I would like to see some stuff other than frames, possibly something like unique colour modifiers for weapons and such…

but before you do that, please fix the FPS issues with VT2… we all like new content and rewards, but when the game has so many performance issues on high-end PC’s for seemingly no reason… that needs to be addressed.

well my suggestion was ment more like a dumb joke

ofc the pet can be converted into something warhammer friendly
i wouldnt mind a little squig or a tiny baby dyrad ( and dont you dare telling me some stupid lore crap about there not being baby dyrads)

I agree that the weekly mods should have a better reward. Just because it would bring in more people to play it.

It’s so lonely in my region :frowning:

What’s wrong with that?

You asking me? Read original post on reddit.

Yeah I’m asking you, since you made it sound like you disagreed with it.

I do not agree with what? And where I wrote something about that? I wrote my opinion below. Read the entire post, this time with understanding :confused:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.